Notices
2014 - 2018 (GMT-K2) Section for all discussion related to the 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Search this Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 6:22 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member

Greetings fellow owners. Just bought my first new vehicle yesterday, a 2017 Double Cab Z71 with All-star package. It's been a while since I've been in the full size truck game, my last one, a '99 Sierra extended cab Z-71, left a real awful taste in my mouth with its poor build quality and lack of power. Now that I bought a place in the country, my little '84 S-15 2.8 doesn't have the nut to tow and haul what I need, so I unfortunately had to say good-bye to my '08 BMW X3. Stepping up to the size of this truck will definitely take a little while haha! I'd wanted a Colorado diesel with a long-bed, but would have been more expensive than this truck. I ended up getting the truck for $36k after $10k in discounts/rebates, which is the same price that 3 year old off-lease trucks were going for (with more wear and tear than I have on my 125k BMW or my '84 GMC), so going new was a no-brainer. In addition to the above vehicles, I've also got an '86 Olds 442 that I've owned for 18 years and am about 90% through a restification on... just gotta paint it, planning on that in the spring.

I doubt (I hope) to have to frequent the forum for issues with the truck, but definitely like to see what guys (and gals) are driving.

Here's pics! You can see the other vehicles peeking out from the sides.