Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool sound system? Discuss all your Audio, Video, and other cool electronics here! Please limit the contents to aftermarket only. If you have questions that pertain to a certain model, post it in a model-specific section.

2002 Chevy Trailblazer Lt 4.2 liter passlock code problems

Search this Thread

Old December 13th, 2015, 2:23 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Chevy Trailblazer Lt 4.2 liter passlock code problems

My trailblazer secondary fuse box starting to smoke when I turned it on then I realized it was the BCM and the Green computer board wiring harness I guess that's what you would call it. Burn and destroyed both pieces so I went to the wrecking yard ain't got both pieces out of another trailblazer hook them all back up and now the past lock code sensor comes on and it also says it on my interface on my CD player which is stock. I've tried several methods and I was told that the VIN number needs to read the same for it to start I don't even get a turnover it just clicks and that's it the engine does not even try to start. The wires underneath the hood the ones that I think started the fire went to the extra headlight underneath on the inside of the hood. I check the wires down as far as they were burnt and separately put shrink wrap on both of them and separated. How can I bypass does lock code and is that the only problem how much will this cost me in the end does anybody know