Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool sound system? Discuss all your Audio, Video, and other cool electronics here! Please limit the contents to aftermarket only. If you have questions that pertain to a certain model, post it in a model-specific section.

Introduction to Eonon GA5180 Android Car DVD for Chevrolet

Search this Thread

Old May 5th, 2015, 8:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Crankbooster
If one buys this unit what are the accessories needed to to make it function like the back up camera, will the steering control work without any other accessories?
What are the after sales support offered for this unit?
Does it work for Chevrolet Suburban 2007 to 2011 because they have the same factory install unit with the GMC Yukon.
Hi Crankbooster, if you want back up camera, you can buy one here together with the unit: Cameras for Car DVD, Car GPS at Eonon.com
Yes the steering control work without any other accessories if our unit can fit your car.
Buying from our official website eonon.com, you'll enjoy unique as long as 2 year warranty, and we provide tech support by Email, and my support here in the forum is a bonus Sorry for the late reply this time since we were in Labor Day's Holiday, hope you can understand, thanks!

Not sure if our GA5180 can work for Suburban, but if it really has the same dashboard size as GMC Yukon 2007-2011, and the power plug is the same too, then our GA5180 can fit it too.

Btw, is your car interior the same as in this pic? Thanks!
Old May 9th, 2015, 9:13 PM
CF Beginner

Default help

Could you please help me i have a 2011 Chevy Silverado and i bought the ga5180 and i have no volume from my onstar after i installed this. I had you guys send me another radio and still have no columns just from my onstar. Please help me im frustrated
Old May 10th, 2015, 11:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tlibengood
Could you please help me i have a 2011 Chevy Silverado and i bought the ga5180 and i have no volume from my onstar after i installed this. I had you guys send me another radio and still have no columns just from my onstar. Please help me im frustrated
Hi tlibengood, no worry we will try our best to help you. Please kindly PM us with your Email, order No. or serial No. of the unit, we will chenk and follow up your case very well, thanks a lot!
Old May 14th, 2015, 9:00 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by EononCarDVD
Hi tlibengood, no worry we will try our best to help you. Please kindly PM us with your Email, order No. or serial No. of the unit, we will chenk and follow up your case very well, thanks a lot!
i have thesame problem too with the on star. it shows the on star logo but no sound
Old May 14th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Former Sponsor

i have thesame problem too with the on star. it shows the on star logo but no sound
Hi Crankbooster, we have received your message too, and we have informed the ebay customer service to help you via Email soon, please kindly wait for their advice with patience, thanks a lot!
Old May 15th, 2015, 7:32 AM
CF Beginner

Have they been able to solve the onstage issue?
Old May 18th, 2015, 11:03 AM
Former Sponsor

Have they been able to solve the onstage issue?
Hi Crankbooster, you can just ask them via Email directly, thanks!
Old May 18th, 2015, 12:46 PM
CF Beginner

Hi Crankbooster, you can just ask them via Email directly, thanks!
Well they said my vehicle us not one of those tested 2007 Chevrolet suburban. But I believe a solution for your might solve most be too.
Old May 18th, 2015, 11:15 PM
Former Sponsor

Well they said my vehicle us not one of those tested 2007 Chevrolet suburban. But I believe a solution for your might solve most be too.
Hi Crankbooster, no worry they will try their best to help you and give you a proper solution finally. Thanks!
Old May 18th, 2015, 11:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys, great news to tell you that we have an awesome Memorial Day Sale now, the GA5180 is included and only need 349USD, with 33% OFF! One of the best chances to get the deal and save! Welcome to check here: Eonon Memorial Day Sale for Memorial Car DVD + 2 Free Gifts for Member's Orders!

Eonon GA5180 | Chevrolet, GMC Android Car DVD | Chevrolet, GMC Specific Car DVD | Android Car DVD for Chevrolet, GMC
If you have any question, just feel free to ask, cheers!

Quick Reply: Introduction to Eonon GA5180 Android Car DVD for Chevrolet