Camaro This classic Pony Car, the Camaro left the lineup in 2002 and was thought to be gone forever, but is made its long-awaited return in the 2010 model year with a 300 HP V6 and a 426 HP V8 SS

2016 Camaro
Platform: F-Body & Zeta.

Top-of-the-line T5i OE style Spoiler For 2015 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old June 22nd, 2016, 6:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Top-of-the-line T5i OE style Spoiler For 2015 Camaro

Wisely designed and properly installed spoiler brings lots of benefits on the table, starting from the better performance and great look to a noticeable reduction in drag.
So if you are planning on adding a new spoiler on your 2015 Chevy Camaro or simply want to replace a damaged one, our Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler made by T5i,
is exactly what you want to take a closer look at. It will not only make your driving more smooth, but will enhance the overall appearance of your Camaro as well. Being an OE style part,
this durable ABS spoiler is designed for your application specifically, so superior fit is guaranteed. It comes with everything required for the installation included in the kit and available both
painted and unpainted. Order it pre-painted and we will color match it to your vehicle, just make sure to include the correct paint code.

* click on the pictures to find more details on our website;

T5iŽ - Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler

Fits 2015 Chevy Camaro Z/28 models as well.

Read more on T5i Car Spoilers & Rear Wings at CARiD.com
Old July 5th, 2016, 8:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

If heavily modified cars equipped with wide body kits and huge wings are not your thing and you simply want to add a custom touch to your Chevy Camaro, check out our selection of aftermarket Rear Spoilers by Pure. Each of these American made high quality rear spoilers will give you a chance to enhance the appearance and aerodynamics of your Chevy and keep its clean look at the same time.

Pure | Car Spoilers & Rear Wings - CARiD.com

* painted and unpainted spoilers are available;

Leave your questions and price quote inquiries in the comments below!