Caprice This full sized sedan gained infamous recognition as being the choice of many police forces nationwide.
Platform: B-Body

1987 Chevy caprice instrument cluster or gauge panel question.

Old April 10th, 2013, 6:48 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1987 Chevy caprice instrument cluster or gauge panel question.

Hey guys Im new to the forum with an 87 caprice classic brougham. Just recently purchased this car and Im trying to get it the way I want it to be. Just something for fun and a little project for me to do as I get the money to do different things to it. Anyway to the question..... I would like to see about changing out the original gauge panel or instrument cluster Im not certain what the real correct lingo or term is for it but the fuel gauge speedometer and all that crap... I would like to put something different in it like the sharp looking after market ones you see people put in cars like the colorful ones. Just something to give the interior a more custom and different look.

I have absolutley no clue how to go about doing this or if it can even be done. I have looked on line and googled about it and I cant find anything at all on the subject. If anyone knows anything or could help me out please feel free to reply.