Captiva The Captiva has been sold worldwide since 2006 and now comes to the US to replace the Saturn Vue
Chevy Captiva
Platform: Theta

Electrical problems

Old September 21st, 2016, 10:44 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical problems

I started having problems with my car on may 2016. The last time my car had a oil changed I notified the costumer service that the brake light was on and off very often, they said my car needed new brakes and they offered to replace them for $300. I do not took their "deal" and instead went to Just Brakes, they told me that my car brakes are in excellent shape and I don't need to replace them in a year or so. After that my car continued having am odd behavior, the brake light was on/off and the radio was off with no reason. when I tried to remove the key from the ignition I was not able to do it. On July 25th I took the car to the dealership and wasted my whole day there. At the end they said they needed to replace a module (I don't know anything about cars) and I paid the deductible and drove home. As today September 21, the car continues having the same problems!! Iam frustrated by the bad costumer service at my local autonation in Denver, they lack of empathy and do not want to help or provide a rental while they fix my car. I am wondering if there is another Chevy service center where I can take my car in the Denver metro and my car can get fixed, if there is please let me know because I'm already frustrated with this situation.

Search this Thread