Cavalier Starting in the 1980s. the Cavalier made a name for itself by offering an affordable 2 and 4 door compact.
Platform: J-body

Radio and Dome Light Won't Turn On

Old January 5th, 2016, 1:27 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tech2 or anyone else, I'm sorry to invade the post guys but I have a 2014 Silverado 2500hd. I installed aftermarket LED dome lights. They worked for over a year just fine. A few weeks ago I noticed one of them flickering a little bit so I pulled it out to make sure it had a good connection. When I put it back in it was still flickering. I re-installed factory bulbs and now I can't turn the dome light on by the dome light button. They come on when I open the door and if I turn the dimmer switch all the way on. Also, while the door is open and the light is on, if I push the button on the dome light it will go off.. I can turn them all off individually. Also the radio button lights and the accessory lights (exhaust brake, traction control, etc) are not on. All the buttons are functional but don't light up. Any help would be so so helpful. I've check fuses under the hood and the dash but nothing.

Search this Thread