Cobalt This sporty compact was faced with the difficult job of replacing the popular Cavalier, but whether the base model, or the supercharged SS is chosen, is has made for a great replacement.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out CobaltSS.net

Where is the Interior fuse box in 05 cobalt?

Search this Thread

Old October 5th, 2008, 10:27 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is the Interior fuse box in 05 cobalt?

Im having a problem with my2005 cobalt it has around 43000 miles on it. Just recently the speaker have been thumping while the car is of. Its like the theres base going on while the car is off. this also happens while the car is on. Every time the speaker make a thudding sound the radion losses power and the clock gets reset. It is not continuous ,it happens randomly.Only the radio losses power not the whole car. the interior lights do not flicker when the radio loses power either therfore i imagine it has nothing to do with the battery in the rear, not totally sure though. ive notice the interior fuse box symbol on the passenger side of the radio but do not where to go now how and where do i get to the fuse box inside. need help as soon as possible,

sry if i put this in the wrong thread
Old October 6th, 2008, 8:10 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where is the Interior fuse box in 05 cobalt?

ok i figured it out finally . the panel on the passengers side, with the fuse box symbol,snaps off .it comes off hard so dont think your gonna break it. Then once you got it off the fuse box is right there

this is just for those that are wondering where the interior fuse box is as well.