Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

2015 Chevy Colorado price offered the greatness

Search this Thread

Old March 19th, 2015, 9:10 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Chevy Colorado price offered the greatness

2015 Chevy Colorado has created a new sight for the car greatness and specified standard beyond many sports truck. There are beauty and performance that handle this truck into the top quality of truck. This truck is considered as the well-created design as the name of Colorado as Chevy’s first new mid-size pickup in ages, created by well-known manufacture company in the label of Chevrolet, launched with a fresh looks, new technology, and specified convenience features galore that allow the household to enjoy their time above this truck.

This Chevrolet is considered as a good truck, having a quieter, more solid feeling inside and encompasses the household desire. Moreover, this car also has good quality and regarded as a civilized truck. The power source of this car comes from a 200-hp 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 191 lb-ft of torque or an optional 3.6-liter V-6 with 305 hp and 269 lb-ft. The V-6 offers an optional 7000-lb tow rating. Featuring extended or crew cabs, available for five- and six-foot beds, as and it is possessing a six-speed manual for base models; LT and Z71 models get a six-speed automatic. Amazing right? Therefore, purchase for your desired for 2016 chevy colorado you can visit to upcoming-cars.com for details.

What's new in 2015 Chevy Colorado? Many of drivers and car testers revealed the changes of this truck was focused on mechanical sector such as the engine and transmission, as well as additional features in the interior to facilitate users.
Chevrolet Colorado is a car-type truck that has unmatched toughness. With a body that is strong and reliable performance, the Chevrolet Colorado will be able to hit all terrain including the most difficult one. The greatness that is owned by the Chevrolet Colorado is worth to get outstanding applause with strong carrying capacity and of capacity will double seat it can be used to bring your family.

When we talk about the exterior design owned by the 2015 chevy colorado is reflected very strong model and it will support you, and make look more confident. The elegant exterior design and luxury are also owned by this Chevrolet Colorado. From the exterior is not much change that stands out compared to the previous series. The use of honey comb grille dual port models with chrome accent that is characteristic of Chevrolet cars is still visible. In addition, light box shape that follows the back of the body Colorado looks dashing and fierce.

The combination of beige and gray in the interior of this 2015 Chevy Colorado gives the impression of luxury and fresh.
Then the placement of the air conditioning and other features easily accessible and ergonomic, except for the position of the rearview settings that need adjustment because of its reach far enough. Appearance MID (Multi Information Display) is complete as transmission oil temperature, speed warning, battery voltage, and engine life, fuel consumption charts in the last 50 km, Eco indicator and so forth. The appearance of the front of the Chevrolet Colorado will amaze people and make their eyes look more and more. In addition, they certainly the envy heart and eyes to whoever look this amazing car. Then, why don’t you buy this car for sure?

by: diefoooll
refference: future cars model

Last edited by diefoooll; March 20th, 2015 at 10:49 PM.
Old March 19th, 2015, 11:18 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's not a 'car'.

It's a truck!
Old July 30th, 2015, 10:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NO

I own a 2015 chevorlet Colorado
And i HATE IT
I bought it brand new and took it on a little trip to see a friend (430 miles) and it was surging and didnt want to just rev up it was like its fuel pump just wasn't enough
So i took it to my dealer and they had a tech ride with me and then he drove and he said that yes there was a severe issue so they kept it for THREE WEEKS and put 400 miles on it
Like what the heck were they doing
So while it was there i went online and bought a curt hitch and brake box and wire kit for pulling my small lowes trailer and push mower which ads up to like 600lbs and i dropped it all off and asked them to put it on and i would pay them so they said yeah sure , then about a week later they called and said that they werent going to put any of the trailer stuff on because it wasnt from GM so i just spent $150 for nothing but then they said they'd give me a free hitch but no brake box or wire kit so i bought a wire kit from there parts department another $25 and they never put on a brake box
When they called for me to come get my truck they aaid it had no issue and its supposed to run like crap
So i just lost my truck for three weeks and spent lots of money for someone to say tuff ****
I now have 3533 miles on it and when that diesel comes out if they dont give me a great deal im gonna loose all respect for gm
And have a very long talk with someone from gm instead of richmonds royal chevorlet on broad street