Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

Who owns the 2011 chevy cruze 1LT?

Search this Thread

Old October 1st, 2012, 8:48 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have not had this problem yet but dose sound scarey. report this issue here BBB Consumer and Business Reviews, Reports, Ratings, Complaints and Accredited Business Listings - U.S. BBB and here https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/Vehicl...nt/index.xhtml if that don't work file lemon law your brakes like my tire issue is a major safety issue Gm customer service is only good for rising your blood pressure
Old October 8th, 2012, 2:15 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by markar121
About the chevrolet cruze...?
To those who own a chevy cruze 2011 base model (i think it's ls) what are the exact features? does it suppor ipod, are the locks automatic? etc
markar121,

The 2011 Cruze has many features, including iPod support. For additional information on the 2011 Cruze, including different trim levels, please refer to: Chevrolet News - United States - Cruze / Cruze Eco

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me privately.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old December 3rd, 2012, 6:08 PM
CF Junior Member

My 2012 1LT was towed in to the dealership today. I went to leave the mall when i put it in Reverse to back out of the parking spot it rolled forward and hit the curb. It would not move at all i had a few people help push it out of the spot to get it situated for the tow truck pick up and i tried all gears with no luck. It just jumped and slammed hard like it was catching and jumping right back out of gear. I called Onstar for them to read the codes and they said something about the transmission control module. This car only has 13,900 miles. the funny thing the guy that helped push it said he was about to go to the dealer to pick one up but he called and canceled the pick up because he did not like the fact mine was doing this and he had herd about the transmission issues and heater core issues.I guess mine was his braking point to see this first hand. I love my car and hope it can get fixed and have no more issues. This is why i have the extended warrentee and free rental cars(for me anyways) Will update soon as i hear what is wrong with it.
Old December 4th, 2012, 10:23 AM
CF Beginner

I tried the lemon law route but the attorney said that I don't have enough issues yet for a suit. 2011 Cruze antifreeze leak,trans rough shift,trans leak,no brakes in reverse, gggr
Old December 4th, 2012, 7:12 PM
CF Junior Member

This is a huge disappointment. I take excellent care of my car not rough on it It gets every thing it needs when it needs it. The car only has just under 14,000 miles and the transmission people are stumped I have a grate dealer and service department. they are looking at every little thing because they don't wont me stranded again. I will update soon as i find out what their doing to repair it.