Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

05 Nox Turn off with no warning

Search this Thread

Old January 16th, 2012, 8:22 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 05 Nox Turn off with no warning

Hi, how are you guys?
I write because I have a 2005 Equinox LT. Two days ago the sunroof drain was clogged and water enter inside. I got Many codes ... But searching here I found a post That Said Have to check under the left pillar .. some kind of electrical connector ... I did .. clean all the connector .. and all was fine .. I did clean the codes with a scanner. All good runs good as always but... ... ! Today, the equinox shut down when I was driving to getting lunch, I did not turn anything .. zero codes nothing. just turns off. After stopping and starting again did so without problems. (no codes) no sign of failure...good so far..but...
Then it happened on my way home again ... went off without any warning.,,,in the middle of the HW.. no codes, not fuses blow.. nada!!

Can anyone tell me what to do or check?

Thanks ./////
Old January 17th, 2012, 3:37 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> netmessys,

I am sorry to hear of your frustration with your Equinox. I would like to look into this further, would you please PM me your VIN number? I may be able to offer additional information.

I look forward to your reply.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old January 17th, 2012, 10:04 PM
CF Beginner

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> netmessys,

I am sorry to hear of your frustration with your Equinox. I would like to look into this further, would you please PM me your VIN number? I may be able to offer additional information.

I look forward to your reply.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Thanks pal.. I already send the PM !!
Old January 19th, 2012, 2:37 PM
CF Beginner

Talking

Hey guys!!
I fount the source of the problems... The connector C200 Ip body harness .. has some corrosion and some lines were intermittent.

At this point just has a code p0332 intermittent...

thanks all !!