Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Electric Problem?

Search this Thread

Old June 17th, 2009, 8:27 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Problem?

About a week ago I was driving down the road going about 25 mph. My "Service Stabilitrak", "Service Traction Control", "Stabilitrak Off" lights came on. So about two days later my "Service Engine" light came on. First I took it to Murray's and used the car reader. It gave me the error code of P0404. So I took it to the Chevy dealer (to get a more car specific reading). They told me the EGR valve was not opening and closing right and that my wheel hub was bad. Since then, additional electric problems have been happening. The rear wiper does not work, automatic starter does not work, passenger window intermittently stops working, and air bag light keeps coming on. Seems like more of an electric issue than what the dealer told me. Tested all the fuses and all seem to be working properly. Any suggestions?

Last edited by bmritch928; June 17th, 2009 at 8:31 AM.
Old September 17th, 2009, 3:14 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems?

I just replaced my hub, went to go for a test drive and same thing basically happened to me, service traction control, service stabilitrak, all wheel drive off. ever figure anything out with yours?