Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2010 Equinox

Search this Thread

Old May 11th, 2012, 9:38 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 2010 Equinox

My husband was taking my son to school today and when he stopped to let him out it stalled in the school driveway. He was able to start it up again, but when he got to a stop sign he stated that it felt as if it was not getting any gas and it stalled at the stop sign. He was able to get it home, but I shudder to think what would have happened had someone been coming behind him when my son was in the car. I have an appointment at the dealership in the morning and I hope that I have no future issues with it.
Old May 15th, 2012, 7:54 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by ppshannon
My husband was taking my son to school today and when he stopped to let him out it stalled in the school driveway. He was able to start it up again, but when he got to a stop sign he stated that it felt as if it was not getting any gas and it stalled at the stop sign. He was able to get it home, but I shudder to think what would have happened had someone been coming behind him when my son was in the car. I have an appointment at the dealership in the morning and I hope that I have no future issues with it.
How did your appointment go on Saturday, ppshannon? I hope that all is well and your service department was able to find out what caused your Equinox to stall on Friday.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Sarah (Assisting Louis)
Chevrolet Customer Service