Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta
Old August 10th, 2015, 1:36 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:Browse all: Lighting Guides
Print Wikipost

Headlight Adjustment Equinox

Search this Thread

Old March 14th, 2012, 9:01 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you!!!!!
Old April 29th, 2013, 9:59 PM
CF Beginner

I have a 2013 equinox i need some advice on how to adjust the beam. The light is not traveling out. I just installed HID lights thinking it would help the light travel. I still need to raise the beam. Any advise?
Old August 19th, 2013, 12:35 PM
CF Beginner

Does anyone know why I can't get anything but static on all of my radio stations? Same vehicle - 2008 Chevy Equinox. It started happening suddenly. Checked the antenna connection on back of radio which was not loose. Checked connections on windows and antenna on top of car....all seem to be intact. I also tried unhooking the battery but this didn't help either. I noticed that after unhooking the battery, when we hooked it back up, the preset radio stations were still the same way. Could this have anything to do with it? I have never heard of this problem and can't seem to find anything on the internet about it either.

Help!!!
Old April 16th, 2014, 6:30 PM
CF Beginner

Thumbs up Headlights on Eq 08

Originally Posted by ruley73
Yes, I did have to remove the headlamp assembly to get these pictures. I've done it enough though that I actually find it to be relatively easy. The owner's manual incorrectly states that you must remove the four push rivets that hold the grille on. You don't have to remove them. Just remove the four 10mm bolts that are further upward, and carefully pull the chrome (plastic) bezel off the grille & headlights.
Thanks ruley73 and everyone for the posts. I have just pulled both lights, one had water in it. Used hairdryer/tin foil makeshift cone to dry, silicone around upper seam to seal back up.
(My model, the 08 EQ Sport front grille trim bar running across light comes off easy w/ light prying w/ screwdriver, then 3 bolts and pull light upward, outward, little fiddling and it comes out. I viewed on uTube first).

In the mix I had turned that same adjustment screw more times than I can remember, thinking maybe it would allow me to pull/separate back from lens so I could clean hard water spots now inside.

It didn't work of course, spots will have to stay there and now most certainly I will need to adjust it once re-assembled.
This will come in handy!!!
Age-defying liquid nutraceutical
Old December 17th, 2014, 10:38 PM
CF Beginner

Default Thanks for the instructions

Worked like a charm to adjust headlights.
Old December 18th, 2014, 9:24 AM
CF Active Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I recently changed headlight bulb in 2008 Nox and CAREFULLY removed chrome piece from front but still broke some of the small white clips holding it in. Can't imagine how much GM wants for those.
Old December 18th, 2014, 11:47 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 76 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by bearbait
I recently changed headlight bulb in 2008 Nox and CAREFULLY removed chrome piece from front but still broke some of the small white clips holding it in. Can't imagine how much GM wants for those.
The last time I checked GM wanted $5 a piece for those clips. However, I bought a pack of 25 clips for $8 from a seller on Amazon. They are not OEM, but they worked fine.
Old December 19th, 2014, 4:42 AM
CF Beginner

Default Free cell phone recharge – free talk time

Prepaid mobile recharge exempts you from the heavy bills as you do not know your call limits. It's even more hassle free these days with the introduction of online prepaid mobile recharge service. Yes if you are in an urgent need to make a call and you run out of balance, you will have to wait for at least a few minutes until you get the recharge done online.
In this modern era the telecom industries are growing with a rapid speed in India especially with the emergence of free online prepaid recharge. With major players such as Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL and many more you can get free recharge at daily free mobile phone recharge,free cellphone recharge,freephonerecharge.in, free online mobile recharge, free prepaid recharge, sites, trick, coupons, voucher, software, india coupon that extends the balance as well as the validity of our cellular phone if you are a subscriber of the prepaid mobile. This type of facility is perfect for those individuals who don't get time to recharge their mobile because of their hectic busy schedule. So, now without disturbing your ongoing task you can easily recharge your prepaid connection with this innovative facility.
Mobile service operators have been launching attractive schemes of phone talk time and discounts from time to time. When it comes to refill a handset on internet using online banking or credit cards, we again find attractive offers on home pages of websites selling prepaid mobile cards. These schemes have increased website traffic on websites selling vouchers. More customers are filling balance talk time in their handy phone gadgets by logging into these websites and buying recharge codes through online payments.
Method of buying and adding talk time or balance top up to a mobile phone is so easy that anyone can do it. Going to a retail shop for buying prepaid mobile coupons seems troublesome during late night or being far away from the shop. Online refilling of cell phones also helps when we are on travel. One just needs internet connectivity and one can buy vouchers of cell phones instantly. Online mobile recharge has made life of cell phone users easier.
To avail this valuable service you need to register yourself with our recharging website available on Internet and you can recharge your prepaid account online. *Our core focus is to create innovative channels which can deliver best facilities to our consumers. Free recharge is one such attempt to provide convenience and savings to the users. You need to follow our simple steps.
We are providing online free mobile recharge. So there is no need to visit retail shop or pay anyone to recharge your mobile phone. All you need to do is complete these 5 easy steps and get your mobile recharge for free. All steps are mandatory for first time user. If you skip any one of the step your participation will be rejected. Like us on facebook and show some love.
Recharging the cell phone was never so easy, quick, simpler and hassle free as it has now turned with the online mobile Recharge*facility. This online free recharge*is for any and every prepaid cell phone user out there whether with a GSM or a CDMA connection.
Old December 19th, 2014, 2:59 PM
CF Active Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE=ruley73;291297]The last time I checked GM wanted $5 a piece for those clips. However, I bought a pack of 25 clips for $8 from a seller on A
mazon. They are not OEM, but they worked fine

It figures.I just fixed a PS leak in the war departments SRX and GM wanted $20
for a small o-ring that I got at NAPA for 30c. Checked on e-bay and those clips are 20/$5 free shipping. Big difference!
Old January 20th, 2020, 2:41 PM
CF Beginner

There is an adjustment screw that you can get to on the back of the head light with a Phillips head screwdriver will adjust your headlight up and down to adjust your headlight side to side you have to go in through the wheel well there's another Phillips head screw dial adjustment left to right mine had a plastic cap over the adjustment screw was a pain to remove I had to take the whole headlight out to remove it and put it back on and adjust

Quick Reply: Headlight Adjustment Equinox