Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Hello, new to the forums...need help!

Search this Thread

Old December 29th, 2010, 10:54 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, new to the forums...need help!

hey everybody,

I am new to the forums, i just bought a 2010 equinox and i love it. The only problem is it didnt come with nav so i purchased one from the dealership and they said it would come in a few months. 5 months later they call and said its never coming and they are refunding my money. I have to say im pretty pissed at them because the nav unit was a bug reason i bought the car. Can anybody help me find/get the oem nav unit? if not can you point me in the right direction for a good aftermarket unit that will work well with the car.

thank you,

any info would be most appreciated.
Old February 18th, 2011, 3:49 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by echiggs
hey everybody,

I am new to the forums, i just bought a 2010 equinox and i love it. The only problem is it didnt come with nav so i purchased one from the dealership and they said it would come in a few months. 5 months later they call and said its never coming and they are refunding my money. I have to say im pretty pissed at them because the nav unit was a bug reason i bought the car. Can anybody help me find/get the oem nav unit? if not can you point me in the right direction for a good aftermarket unit that will work well with the car.

thank you,

any info would be most appreciated.
Not sure if you had found anything, but if you haven't yet...I have a solution for you. if you go to www.sonicelectronix.com or just click on this: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_i...avigation.html, they have some great Nav systems that will work for your 2010 Nox. I have a tab with these guys and never had a problem with anything they sold me. I would stay away from the dealer Nav's, people have problems with them in due time, due to the same source you have found out about the bug problem. Goodluck.