11-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Official GM Rep
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Global Headquarters in Detroit, MI
Welcome to the forum! To program your new fob, simply follow these instructions.
Entry Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitters to your vehicle. To match an RKE transmitter to your vehicle:
1. Make sure the vehicle is in PARK (P).
2. Press the vehicle information button until LEARN REMOTE KEY PRESS V TO BEGIN displays.
3. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE is displayed.
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for about 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the transmitter is matched.
5. To match additional transmitters at this time, repeat Step 3. Each vehicle can have a maximum of four transmitters matched to it.
6. To exit the programming mode, you must
cycle the key to LOCK/OFF.
For your reference, the instructions are also listed in your Owner's Manual on page 3-46. Here is a digital copy of your manual: http://www.chevrolet.com/assets/pdf/...nox_owners.pdf
Best of luck! I hope this was helpful. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
GM Customer Service