Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Stability Trac - Service

Old February 4th, 2010, 7:15 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stability Trac - Service

I am wondering since all of these people including myself are having problems with a part which is the manufactures fault, why not make it a service recall problem and fix what you made (meaning Chevrolet).

I know that wear and tear is common however, I purchased this product (meaning SUV) and within 5 months of owning it comes this huge problem which the dealership made excuses for several time because they did not know how to fix it. Guessing here and there as to what it was replacing parts that did not need to be replaced. Still have problem with same thing.

Product rating: Poor
Old February 4th, 2010, 10:18 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post EPS - Mega Fuse

I have been having problems with my power steering and of course it went out which means the fuse is blown. The dealership told me that the part was hard to come by and find locally. I was getting the run around so I thought that I would do my own homework and figure out how to get the part I need and not pay an arm and leg to get the work done.

My SUV only needed the EPS-Megafuse 80 Amp replaced and no one in my region had it, so I looked and searched outside of my area for the product and wouldn't you know it, I found it but not at a parts store. That's right, Napa, Advance Auto, O'Riley's, Auto Zone nor Carquest had the part; I even checked at the dealership's in my surrounding area and no one could get it.

Needless to say, I got the part now and of course at a price because I had to purchase so many of them to get the company to ship it to me; but that is okay. I have several 80 AMP's if anyone needs one! I am selling the remainder of these 80 Amps. I have my spare parts and hopefully it will be spare parts for you as well. Yes - for all those Equinox owners out there who are getting the run around by your local dealerships and other companies who don't dare do more work that should be required of them to repair or fix a product for a CUSTOMER!
Old August 1st, 2010, 5:25 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool May Need Fuse

Hey! I just bought a 08 Equinox about a month ago, and this light came on for me today. I may need a fuse. I see your post was from Feb-10, however I'm hoping you will see this. Do you have any extra fuses or information on how you ordered them?

-Thx!!!
Old April 12th, 2011, 6:25 PM
CF Beginner

I saw your post and I am also having this problem with the 08 Equinox. I was wondering if you still had the fuses because it looks like I may need one as well.
Old August 19th, 2012, 11:09 AM
CF Beginner

could you tell me where the fuse is located and mine is 2 hands hard to steer
Old August 19th, 2012, 1:44 PM
CF Beginner

Do you have any of these fuses left?
Old August 20th, 2012, 8:06 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by kenlogger2008
could you tell me where the fuse is located and mine is 2 hands hard to steer
thats what was wrong with my equonix it was the fuse had to order it from car quest will keep one on hand for the next time