Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2022 Equinox Premier missing stock Features?

Search this Thread

Old June 8th, 2023, 2:56 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2022 Equinox Premier missing stock Features?

Hey all,
I am trying to find out if im correct in the idea that Im missing features that are supposedly "Stock " on the FWD Equinox 2022 Premier Trim.
Mostly options packages.

The options included in mine:
- Driver Confidence II (only certain features, no ventilated seats, rear heated seats, surround HD vision or Adaptive Cruise control)
Attached, you'll find the Monroney Tag for this vehicle along with the LT they sent me and informed me would have the same features, the invoice and build sheet.

From what I've been told by GM/Chevy Customer Service reps over various chats, (pls correct if I'm wrong!) it is supposed to come standard with:
-Driver Confidence & Convenience II (2) Packages.
-Now this, apparently, can't/won't be installed without also having the Driver Confidence III (3) and
-Driver Convenience III (3) Package

I purchased this back in November, and was led to believe that it comes with every feature that a stock Premeir is supposed to have. Never having bought a new vehicle, I was under the impression that only key features were listed on the Monroney Tag, and when referred to the Chevy main site after the dealership listing wasn't available, assumed I was getting the whole "Premier" package.

I've attached the window sticker, where you can see that it mentions the Driver CONFIDENCE II( not Convenience II).

Can someone help me understand:
A) Doesn't list any missing features, or the option to retrofit upon availability of parts, like the attached LT Tag that was advertised to us alongside it
B.) Why the dealership would not disclose this information, as we were given no disclosures nor informed of retrofit program
C.) How/under what circumstance might a dealership be able to order a "Stock" (stated in the attached invoice and build sheet) Premier Trim Equinox, and not have the other packages installed with it? (Missing Convenience II, Confidence and Convenience III, any others??)
D.) Is anyone able to identify the parts/features highlighted in the Build Sheet? I've reached as far as the Executive Assistant, who is not getting any answers on her end, either.

I'm currently trying to obtain a meeting with the regional sales manager, who's not yet responded to either mine or the EA's attempts at communication.

If anyone can offer some insight, I've gone through Chevy & GM customer service, marketing, and parts teams. I have also gone through gm media archive team, as well as the dealership themselves who insist I got everything that is supposed to be included with the Premier Trim. Please, also correct me if the options and must be included installs are incorrect.

I'd like to contact the Ramos factory, but I'm coming up empty. Attempting to find out all features and packages that come stock, unidentified build parts, and why my invoice isn't listing any of the parts.

Is there a legal team I can contact at GM/Chevy? Already emailed the CEO which is how I got to the EA.

TIA, so, so very much for ANY insight or leads I may be able to follow for this info!