Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

looking for cool add ons,,, Help out?

Search this Thread

Old November 26th, 2011, 7:06 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for cool add ons,,, Help out?

Yaaa I finally one a bid with copart is a 2004 chevy express awd van .
of corse its got some damge but I work in a bodyshop, so what I'm looking for is the best of the best cool van addons like fitted fireglass running boards and flares, a tough looking front bumper maybe with a winch,, a sun visor for the front of the roof, would really like to replace all the rear door plastic cladding with a fitted rear whales tail. Feel free to suggest any other must haves for my Alaskan A-team boat hallin ******** vaggone. this is a black passenger with cargo doors standard wheel base. Signed Ray Rusaw Juneau Alaska
Old November 29th, 2011, 10:15 AM
CF Beginner

Well I found a set of running boards that I like from CPC parts .com I would still like to find a windshield visor and a rear fin
Old December 4th, 2011, 2:16 PM
CF Beginner

a little update !! I found a windshield visor at Sarina designs but still no rear fin---must admite I am surprised that this cool add-on chat hasent got any responces I guess no one tricks out vans any more
Old January 15th, 2012, 12:24 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by rayzer13
a little update !! I found a windshield visor at Sarina designs but still no rear fin---must admite I am surprised that this cool add-on chat hasent got any responces I guess no one tricks out vans any more

Heres a sight buddy that I've seen.

Van Seats,Van Sofa Beds,Van Tops,Chevy Ford Bench Seats,seat belts

Could you send me a link to where you got your windshield visor? Also om the rear fin I would think you could put on any after market spoiler or fin and make it work! Hope this helps.

Big John
Old January 16th, 2012, 5:13 PM
CF Veteran

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by rayzer13
To be honest, this isn't a custom van forum. That being said, there are some of us interested. Living in a heavily populated suburb, my ideas are less on the exterior, just so I don't attract much criminal attention. And handy, too, cause I likes me some electronic gadgets. My mods are mostly audio/video/ham radio. I've always liked the types of mods you're doing. I'd like to see pics of it's progress.

And I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, as I don't have an Express yet. I've had an Astro for about 8 years, but I'm looking to get an Express this year, so I've been hanging out here researching.
Old January 29th, 2012, 10:30 AM
CF Beginner

Well dang a month later and I still dont have my running boards but I should get them this next week when the barge from Seattle gets here
Old January 30th, 2012, 9:31 PM
CF Veteran

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

It's GOT to be hard doing much of anything up there in AK!
Old May 10th, 2012, 10:39 PM
CF Beginner

I am also looking for add-ons for my '83 GMC van. Mine is a full conversion van, but a previous owner took out the rear seats and bed. I will keep in touch and share any info I run across.
Old April 1st, 2014, 5:39 AM
CF Beginner

im new to the site im also looking for visor fender flares and sun roof , front spoiler vent for the roof let me know any thing you learned about getting parts for a 92
Old April 1st, 2014, 12:01 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have found there really isn't much for aftermarket support on these vans. Back to the OP, I also picked up my van from copart (and a few other cars over the years)

Brew

Quick Reply: looking for cool add ons,,, Help out?