Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

g20 parts suppliers

Search this Thread

Old July 27th, 2013, 12:50 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default g20 parts suppliers

I have bought a very nice g20 diamond executive and want some repair panels for it.My problem is living in the uk i can not just go and buy panels but need to order them from the states.I have found a firm that stock the parts i want but when i emailed there part numbers and asked for a delivered price all i get is a email asking me to ring them.I do not have a problem with ringing as long as its just to pay for the parts but am not going to hang on a very expensive call while they sort out a price! The last email i sent them asking for a price so that i could ring the next day and pay i did not even receive a reply.Can any one suggest a supplier that wants the business and will not mess me about as here in the uk we are not use to being treated like this by firms that should be glad of the trade! Hopefully i have just been unlucky with the firm i tried and some one out there will point me in the right direction.Thanks ken.
Old July 28th, 2013, 12:53 AM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

JC Whitney Auto Parts & Auto Accessories - Car, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, VW, RV & ATV - Aftermarket Parts & Accessories
Old July 29th, 2013, 7:37 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chevy Express & GMC Savana 96-02 Body Kit

Catalog Item - Unique Concepts