Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

ROSEN CarShow GM1210 Navigation Radio

Search this Thread

Old May 31st, 2015, 11:47 AM
CF Pro Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default (SOLD) ROSEN CarShow GM1210 Navigation Radio

I bought this just before deciding to trade in my previous van. I installed it last week into the new van, but I immediately didn't want it. There's nothing wrong with it, I just decided I want something different. Personally I like the stock radio, the looks, the feel, the sound.

I am embarrassed at what I paid. Too high to mention here. It was one of those online moments where you know you shouldn't but it's late at night and you do it anyways. If anyone is interested I am offering to sell it before I contact Amazon and try for a refund. I spent additional money updating all the maps to the most recent Canadian and American maps.

Some people really like this radio. If you browse other sections of these forums you'll find it mentioned often. Probably best for another Canadian as I think you Americans will get it cheaper in your own country. I had to pay exchange and duty.

PM for pricing info/offers.

You can view more pics here:
ROSEN GM1210 Factory Like Navigation Radio for GM / GMC / Chevrolet
Attached Thumbnails ROSEN CarShow GM1210 Navigation Radio-dsc_0022.jpg  

Last edited by dberladyn; July 20th, 2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old July 19th, 2015, 10:18 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still have it??
Old July 20th, 2015, 12:12 AM
CF Pro Member

Sorry, I sent it back. I lost some money on the shipping and I think the duty, but at least I got to try it I guess. For me, the Android radio is better and cheaper, but each has their pros and cons. I might sell this one I am using too. I like it for the most part, but I keep coming up with new, bigger, better ideas.... the only problem is that everything is money and time. That, and it's so hot here I don't want to work on the van when I have free time. Everything is happening so slowly.

I found an incredible deal on Craigslist. $4000 worth of car electronics (retail) for a few hundred bucks, I will sell some of it and be left with what I need. I plan on setting up a good audio system. But it's all time, I have to insulate and build some of the plywood in first before I get to installing that. Then there's the radio... keep it or switch to another plan.

The reason I now want to switch is to put the factory radio back, I'm building a custom center console. I can build in a large touch screen lcd monitor hooked up to a simple pc running android, or possibly but unlikely windows. This would give me a better "office" as the truck is kind of that for me being on the road all day, exchanging emails and such. I like the android for logging mileage, fuel, navigation, a keypad for the phone, media playback and an app similar to Torq for on the fly OBDII data.

Last edited by dberladyn; July 20th, 2015 at 12:20 AM.
Old July 20th, 2015, 9:35 AM
CF Pro Member

This is what I am using right now.
Attached Thumbnails ROSEN CarShow GM1210 Navigation Radio-dsc_0099.jpg