Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Stealth work van project

Search this Thread

Old September 2nd, 2015, 2:50 PM
CF Pro Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey, did you have any problems with those inset visors? The dealership was suppose to supply those when I bought my van, but they ordered the outset type and I refused them. I haven't done anything since. The dealership told the inset, like the ones you have are prone to falling out. Have they been ok? They are low on the list for me to purchase, but I will buy them at some point.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 12:17 AM
CF Pro Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Geeze... how is it that your truck has all the power options but mine didn't??? I was going to message you and offer you a chance to add the Factory Wiring Harnesses for Power Window, Power Mirror, Heated Mirror, Mirror Turn Signals and Power Seats to your body so that you can add those options, but I think you have them all.

Between you and I, I like what you did better. You bought an older truck and upgraded it. I'd probably go that route if I could go back in time. It'd be cheaper and less stressful when someone scratches it.
Old October 3rd, 2015, 11:43 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dberladyn
Hey, did you have any problems with those inset visors? The dealership was suppose to supply those when I bought my van, but they ordered the outset type and I refused them. I haven't done anything since. The dealership told the inset, like the ones you have are prone to falling out. Have they been ok? They are low on the list for me to purchase, but I will buy them at some point.
So far, so good. i wiped down the weather strip with adhesive cleaner before I installed them.