Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

2016 camaro microphone problems

Old May 23rd, 2016, 6:51 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016 camaro microphone problems

anybody have any difficulty with microphone, when I'm using Bluetooth and traveling on interstate and making calls recipient is unable to understand me due to background noise. I don't see that there are any settings to adjust. no problems while sitting stopped and not moving.
Old August 25th, 2016, 5:50 PM
CF Beginner

Default Microphone issue 2016 Camaro

I'm right there with you. I can't believe I spent so much money on a vehicle that I otherwise love - to be SO inconvenienced by such a small issue. Result of cheap equipment likely. Contact Chevrolet. I'm doing the same.
Old August 26th, 2016, 3:54 AM
CF Beginner

Default Microphone problem

so. We've discovered it's actually an apple problem. Have been in contact with an apple representative. They are working on the problem. Someone has contacted us with update that it is being worked on and we'll be notified with resolution when available.
Old August 26th, 2016, 6:25 AM
CF Beginner

Doesn't seem like an Apple problem at all. Especially since I'm in a camaro club - and people with Samsung, HTCs have the same affect. I would find it hard to believe.
Old August 27th, 2016, 5:35 AM
CF Beginner

Default Microphone problems

huh. I had the same problem with an avalanche initially it was unresolved and I thought I was crazy. lo and behold I got s recall notice on the microphone it was replaced and I was heard clear as a bell
anyways thanks for the update. I will contact Chevy again.
Old August 30th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hello Dustin and Rakcpierce,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the microphone in your Camaro and would love to look into this further for you. Please send us a private message with your full contact info, VIN, and mileage of your vehicle.

Thank you,

Netty J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Search this Thread