Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Anybody from CALIFORNIA??

Old February 18th, 2009, 7:17 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Anybody from CALIFORNIA??

Hey everyone--
I'm moving down to SoCal from Oakland in a month or so. I'm looking to buy a new Silverado (pretty stoked on that).

Was wondering if anyone from NORCAL has ever been to Winter Chevy http://www.winterchevrolet.com ? The few Chevy drivers up here I know recommend this place, but I've never been there. Does anyone know?

And for the SOCAL folks, have any of you ever been to Quality Chevy http://www.qualitychevy.com ? Me and the kids are moving down to Chula Vista (for those of you that dont know, it's in San Diego), and this place is located in Escondido, so it would be extra convenient if I were to sell my Altima down there and buy the Chevy after the long drive down.

Any help is super appreciated! Thanks guys!

Ted
Old February 22nd, 2009, 9:57 AM
CF Beginner

Taft chevrolet tell them Roger sent you they will cut you the best deal little drive out the way well worth it i was a sales man there they will get you what you want
Old February 25th, 2009, 12:21 PM
CF Beginner

So you dont think Quality Chevy will do the trick then? Ive heard good things though...