Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

auto parts interchange software

Search this Thread

Old February 17th, 2008, 9:37 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default auto parts interchange software

Not sure where to out this but here goes. I am looking for some auto parts interchange software and don't really know where to look. I have seen some from a google search but am unsure as to which one is best. Do any of you have any info on this subject?
Thanks in advance.
Old March 4th, 2008, 9:58 AM
CF Beginner

Default RE: auto parts interchange software

PartsNX.com is the most comprehensive archive of part number interchanges on the web and is currently free to use. Log in and test the search for cross references to over 1400 manufacturers. Data tables are being added daily and your will receive notices of new lines being added. E-Mail us any time with questions. We seek donations of clean manufacturer produced cross reference tables and can modify any file type. .CSV ispreferred. Best regards Mark - partsnx tip squad.1 866 794 8037
Old March 5th, 2008, 10:33 PM
rms
CF Junior Member

Default RE: auto parts interchange software

great advice. this service is hard to beat at any price.
Old October 28th, 2014, 4:18 PM
CF Beginner

I found used 4L60E transmission for my 2000 Blazer 4.3litre 4x4 on craigslist.this part came out of 1998 tahoe 5.3?litre. He told me it will match.The only number he gave me for reference is 5KWD7. Anyone HELP ME?