Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

left rear turn signal not working

Old June 10th, 2007, 11:17 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default left rear turn signal not working

hello.on my 2000 chevy s10 pickup both turn signals blink fast but the left doesnt work.i replaced the turn signal relay and the rear bulbs.the small buld didnt have a number but in the manual it gave a number for the front so i put the same in the back.also from the fuse box in the engine compartment i removed the left and right turn siganl fuse and tested the circuit on both. the left shows current when nothings on.and the right turn signal circuit doesnt.then when i put both fuses back in and test them from the top of the fuses.they both show the same current.sorry about my spelling.ive been trying to fix this for days.anyone have any ideas on what i need to do to fix the problem??
Old June 10th, 2007, 5:19 PM
CF Pro Member

Default RE: left rear turn signal not working

If you've confirmed the wiring at the rear is ok and you don't have a trailer harness...I had a similar problem on my 03 S10 ... it was the multifunction switch lever.

Old June 13th, 2007, 9:09 AM
CF Beginner

Default RE: left rear turn signal not working

hello.there is a harness for a trailer under the back bumper but i disconnected it right at the back and it still didnt work.if its the turn signal whicth how do i remove the air bag to pull of the steering wheel?