Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Radio Locked.....Need Code

Search this Thread

Old May 20th, 2007, 10:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Locked.....Need Code

I have a '01 Astro thats radio is currently showing LOC. Ihave the 6-digit code from the radio. 012016 Can anyone give me the code I need to unlock it ,with instructions on how to enter the code? Thanks
Old May 21st, 2007, 9:17 PM
CF Junior Member

Default RE: Radio Locked.....Need Code

if you call the 1-800 number in your owners manual, they will walk you through the entire procedure. just get your cordless phone (if you have one), and sit in the van. be prepared to give them your VIN #. thats what i did for my buddies cavelier. it didnt take long. for the cav, it was something like Hold the 1 and 6 on teh radio presets till the radio turned on then off, then put in the code. then push annother button.. pain in teh but but not too difficult after you call GM.
Old May 21st, 2007, 9:42 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: Radio Locked.....Need Code

Thanks. I'll give it a shot if I can find the #. Just bought the van and not too sure if it came with a manual. I've seen posts on these forums where someone will give the code and someone who knows someone who knows someone will give them the code to give to us. Was worth a shot.