Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Research for my lame dealership service

Old July 7th, 2007, 12:26 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Research for my lame dealership service

HELP!!!!
I need printable instructions to carry to my dealership. They know they were supposed to remove the headliner for a "proper" install of my XM radio. They got several options and quite honestly told me they did not know the best way to go. I have the proper radio and On Star. They know the OnStar antenna is supposed to have the XM radio hook up too for the 07's(one antenna for everything.) I think they are just fighting with themselves on whether the BODYSHOP or the PARTS DEPT (they usually install the the "add on XM on the non-XM ready radio" but this is the first one they have had to do a "factory" install. I can find genuine parts for the process but without instructions they are standing around with they fingers "where they shouldn't be"
HELP! HELP HELP! Does ANYONE have the detailed inistructions?[sm=boohoo.gif][sm=boohoo.gif]