Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Uplander Radio PinOut

Search this Thread

Old September 2nd, 2009, 8:12 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Uplander Radio PinOut

Six months ago I purchased a 2005 Uplander and Im pretty happy. The only problem that I found was that I could not transfer sound from my overhead dvd player to the radio. Both are factory installed. There is a button cd/aux on the radio and while the dvd is playing on the video screen and the before mentioned button is pushed nothing happens. I pulled out the radio to check for any obvious misconnections. None found. Searched long time on the net to figure out how to uninstall or install DVD player. Ready to tear it out noticed to small screws behind the screen while it is open. No obvious misconnections once out. No obvious fuses blown. I can control fan temp fan speed from dvd factory device so there is some communication in regards to wiring. My own conclusion is one of 3 things. One the Radio has a problem (but everything else on the radio is perfect) Two the DVD player is the problem (but everything else on the DVD is perfect) or Three the AUX cable connecting the two devices is flawed at one of the connectors. What color would this wire be so I can Check it out? Or anyother usefull Info to get this working.
Old September 3rd, 2009, 4:05 PM
Banned

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

sounds liek the radio was recently replaced and was not confiured properly.
You need to use the tech2 to turn on the option for the overhead video.