HHR This retro crossover vehicle combines the usefulness of a minivan with the size of a mid sized car.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out ChevyHHR.net

2010 HHR Water Leak Passenger Side

Search this Thread

Old June 2nd, 2016, 9:28 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 HHR Water Leak Passenger Side

I've taken my vehicle twice since the end of April to have the AC drain unclogged as it is leaking water on the passenger side and soaking the floor.

I was advised that the dash would need to be removed (a 10 hour job) to fix the problem. Apparently there is a technical bulletin about this.

After searching the internet, it appears this is a common problem. Is this a manufacturer defect?
Old June 2nd, 2016, 10:27 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by NickAla73
I've taken my vehicle twice since the end of April to have the AC drain unclogged as it is leaking water on the passenger side and soaking the floor.

I was advised that the dash would need to be removed (a 10 hour job) to fix the problem. Apparently there is a technical bulletin about this.

After searching the internet, it appears this is a common problem. Is this a manufacturer defect?
Hi there NickAla73,

I'm sorry to hear about the water leak in your HHR. I understand how frustrating vehicle concerns can be and please know that we handle these concerns on a case by case basis. If you send us your VIN, I'd be happy to look into this for you and see if there are any open recalls associated at this time.

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care