Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

'14 2LTZ -> Favorites

Search this Thread

Old April 10th, 2014, 7:32 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '14 2LTZ -> Favorites

The favorites is supposde to have up to 25 available. I can't figure out how to add a favorite after the first five that are on the screen. Favorite isn't even a word in the index of the manual.

I did find in the manual where it said to manage favorites, turn the menu know and press to select a favorite. Nope...that dials through stations. If I press the Menu button, Manager favorites is not on the list.

Can anyone tell me how to add more favorites after I have the first five assigned? It's certainly not intuitive, and the manual is of zero help.
Old April 10th, 2014, 7:40 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 56_kruiser
The favorites is supposde to have up to 25 available. I can't figure out how to add a favorite after the first five that are on the screen. Favorite isn't even a word in the index of the manual.

I did find in the manual where it said to manage favorites, turn the menu know and press to select a favorite. Nope...that dials through stations. If I press the Menu button, Manager favorites is not on the list.

Can anyone tell me how to add more favorites after I have the first five assigned? It's certainly not intuitive, and the manual is of zero help.
It's more than 40!

I did it a long time ago.. there's a trick... brb
Old April 10th, 2014, 7:53 PM
CF Veteran

Watch this video. it's 60 favorites.. and that also includes navigation destinations

Old April 10th, 2014, 8:25 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you sir. That answered the question.

He also said something intriguing, but didn't demonstrate. He said something about tagging favorites on your phone. Not sure what that means, or how you would do it.

Any thoughts on that?
Old April 10th, 2014, 8:39 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by 56_kruiser
Thank you sir. That answered the question.

He also said something intriguing, but didn't demonstrate. He said something about tagging favorites on your phone. Not sure what that means, or how you would do it.

Any thoughts on that?
I heard that... but no thoughts. I have 0 music on my phone(s).

I guess you could favorite something on your phone, just like adding a destination to favorites.