Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2 questions?

Search this Thread

Old April 15th, 2014, 8:26 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 questions?

First, I am reading on line that people are getting their 2014 Impalas at 13% of sticker, and 8% of invoice. I have only been to 1 dealer so far, but his "best price" was not even close to that. Can I expect a deal like 13% off sticker then get the incentives too?

Second. I have not read much of anything about the color Blue Topaz Met. Am I alone in thinking this is a really sharp color? Problem is, I can't seem to find a 2LTZ in blue topaz Met.....
Old April 15th, 2014, 8:36 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BiXLL
First, I am reading on line that people are getting their 2014 Impalas at 13% of sticker, and 8% of invoice. I have only been to 1 dealer so far, but his "best price" was not even close to that. Can I expect a deal like 13% off sticker then get the incentives too?

Second. I have not read much of anything about the color Blue Topaz Met. Am I alone in thinking this is a really sharp color? Problem is, I can't seem to find a 2LTZ in blue topaz Met.....
truecar.com

Did I see an advertisement about Chevy open house was continued into April? Is it still on going? That's about the best deal for not having any sort of 'special in'.
Old April 15th, 2014, 8:40 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am basicly trying to get an idea of how low a best price really is. I can get a better price then true car buy using GM Supplier discount, but that does not come close to 13% off sticker.
Old April 16th, 2014, 10:57 AM
CF Veteran

wasn't blue topaz,,they got a blue ray metallic

We Bought a 2014 Chevrolet Impala - KickingTires

Last edited by sledge.impy; April 16th, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
Old April 16th, 2014, 11:27 AM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by BiXLL
I am basicly trying to get an idea of how low a best price really is. I can get a better price then true car buy using GM Supplier discount, but that does not come close to 13% off sticker.

If you play around at chevrolet.com enough in the impy area this pops up (might take a couple days for them to think you are serious researcher):

CONGRATULATIONS!
Chevrolet is delighted to offer you a $1,000<sup>1</sup> private offer on a new Chevy vehicle. Just enter your details below to download your voucher.
By providing my contact information below, I consent that GM and/or a GM dealer can contact me with GM offers and GM product information
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><input name="first_name" id="nm_first_name" value="" type="text"></td> <td><input name="last_name" id="nm_last_name" value="" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"><input name="address" id="nm_address" value="" class="full" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr> <td><input name="address2" id="nm_address2" value="" type="text"></td> <td><input name="city" id="nm_city" value="" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr> <td> <select name="state" id="nm_state"> <option selected="selected" value="">STATE</option> <option value="AL">Alabama</option> <option value="AK">Alaska</option> <option value="AZ">Arizona</option> <option value="AR">Arkansas</option> <option value="CA">California</option> <option value="CO">Colorado</option> <option value="CT">Connecticut</option> <option value="DE">Delaware</option> <option value="DC">District of Columbia</option> <option value="FL">Florida</option> <option value="GA">Georgia</option> <option value="HI">Hawaii</option> <option value="ID">Idaho</option> <option value="IL">Illinois</option> <option value="IN">Indiana</option> <option value="IA">Iowa</option> <option value="KS">Kansas</option> <option value="KY">Kentucky</option> <option value="LA">Louisiana</option> <option value="ME">Maine</option> <option value="MD">Maryland</option> <option value="MA">Massachusetts</option> <option value="MI">Michigan</option> <option value="MN">Minnesota</option> <option value="MS">Mississippi</option> <option value="MO">Missouri</option> <option value="MT">Montana</option> <option value="NE">Nebraska</option> <option value="NV">Nevada</option> <option value="NH">New Hampshire</option> <option value="NJ">New Jersey</option> <option value="NM">New Mexico</option> <option value="NY">New York</option> <option value="NC">North Carolina</option> <option value="ND">North Dakota</option> <option value="OH">Ohio</option> <option value="OK">Oklahoma</option> <option value="OR">Oregon</option> <option value="PA">Pennsylvania</option> <option value="RI">Rhode Island</option> <option value="SC">South Carolina</option> <option value="SD">South Dakota</option> <option value="TN">Tennessee</option> <option value="TX">Texas</option> <option value="UT">Utah</option> <option value="VT">Vermont</option> <option value="VA">Virginia</option> <option value="WA">Washington</option> <option value="WV">West Virginia</option> <option value="WI">Wisconsin</option> <option value="WY">Wyoming</option> </select> </td> <td><input name="zip" id="nm_zip" value="" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr> <td> <input name="email" id="nm_email" value="" type="text"> </td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2" class="break">
</td></tr> <tr> <td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>
</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<sup>1</sup> Take retail delivery from dealer stock by 4/30/2014. See dealer for details. Vehicle must be purchased or leased by the person whose name appears on offer code print out, or can be transferred only to an individual residing in the same household (same address) as the eligible recipient noted on the offer code print out. Transferee must provide proof of address, including valid driver's license or state picture identification. Offer code is required. Offer is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. Only one offer code may be used per eligible transaction and each offer code may be used only once. Not available with some other offers. Offer available on 2014 Chevrolet vehicles except Sonic, Cruze, Spark, Corvette and Chevrolet SS.