Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2000 LS - downgrade makeover

Search this Thread

Old September 14th, 2015, 4:26 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 LS - downgrade makeover

Any suggestions on where one can find:

-black steel wheels - searched all over online and while many places to choose from, none jump out. I thought maybe someone here might have a suggestion on a place with decent prices and shipping. If possible I'd like 9C1 wheels but they seem to fetch a bit more coin than the regular ones. Does anyone else despise factory aluminum wheels?

-plugs for the trunk lid - spoiler was silly anyway and seems like it'd look worse with the steel wheels. Police upfitters have plugs but my search abilities can't seem to find the correct phrase to find them

I'm also having issues with the vehicle only blowing cold air even though I replaced the blender-door motor and it is actuating. Thermostat reads normal. I have the noisy fan problem with weak output although it does SOMETHING on each setting. Finally the entire dash is lit up (ABS, Traction, and one other).

Any ideas on things to check would be appreciated.
Old September 14th, 2015, 9:56 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

car-part.com ??