Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2014 Impala, Just a Damn Good Looking Vehicle!

Search this Thread

Old November 14th, 2013, 12:42 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Impala, Just a Damn Good Looking Vehicle!

My wife and I were walking out of a restaurant the other morning and as we approached the parking lot I glance up and see the nicest looking car sitting there, sleek, black, sporty ,beautiful lines, and big. Oh wait that's my car, my 2014 Chevy Impala 2LTZ. It just hits me, that is one damn good looking vehicle. Of course I must think so or I would not have bought it and may I add paid dearly for it.

I have always been a sort of a car guy aways liked a good looking car, always fantasizes of owning one some day. Loved the 1968 Camaro for as long as I can remember, older Jaguars oh so, so many I have loved over the years. As I have matured I have come to liked the luxury cars that are a bit sporty and the new Impala is that to me. My 20 year old self would have added the new Impala to my dream car list of that I have no doubt. And now I have my dream car, I get to drive it everyday, to enjoy the feel I get as I cruise down the road and I notice people checking out my beautiful ride. And maybe even someone saying that's my dream car, some day I will own one.

Back to my point and this is my opinion but I think the 2014 Impala is one of the best looking cars on the market today and not just in its price range or class. Every time I see it I think what a damn good looking vehicle. Thank you to the design teem at Chevy for doing this right, for getting the lines, the curves, the angles all just right.

I own a 2014 black 2LTZ, 20" wheels, tinted windows and it is on damn good looking vehicle.

Thanks,
James
Old November 15th, 2013, 10:21 AM
CF Beginner

I agree which is why I bought my 2LTZ also!!

In watching the new TV commercials for the Impala, I noticed that the front grille is flat and different than the one on my car. I wonder if that is what the grille looks like when the car is equipped with adaptive speed control. If so, I'm glad my car doesn't have it because the grille in the TV ad is UGLY! Not to mention I also saved $1800 which is the option price for adaptive speed control.

I guess I'll just have to suffer along and step on the brake pedal myself when the car in front of me slows down...
Old November 17th, 2013, 7:27 PM
Banned

Ours has the Adaptive Cruise with 20" wheels.

I have to disagree that it is not a good looking grill.

And of course if was to look away for some reason and some *** pulls in front of me that car will respond before I can.

Cant ever be too safe in my opinion.

Name:  IMPALA14.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  87.1 KB

Name:  IMPALA12.jpg
Views: 787
Size:  105.3 KB
Old December 7th, 2013, 5:02 PM
CF Beginner

You guys are talking about price in here a little bit. I'm curious as to what others have paid. My sticker price was $39,000 for an LTZ with V6. Only options were the comfort and convenience group, premium bose audio and chrome grill. I bought after they came out with the $500 customer cash. I also found a $1000 private cash back on the Chevrolet website (it's a random popup as you browse the site). I paid $33,500 before tax. I do like the standard grill better than the one in the photos.
Old December 8th, 2013, 8:25 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How do you get from 39k to 33.5k with -$1500?

Did They start at 35k?

Originally Posted by fire556
You guys are talking about price in here a little bit. I'm curious as to what others have paid. My sticker price was $39,000 for an LTZ with V6. Only options were the comfort and convenience group, premium bose audio and chrome grill. I bought after they came out with the $500 customer cash. I also found a $1000 private cash back on the Chevrolet website (it's a random popup as you browse the site). I paid $33,500 before tax. I do like the standard grill better than the one in the photos.
Old December 9th, 2013, 9:46 AM
CF Beginner

The rest of the difference was the discount from the dealer. They actually had the car listed about $34,900 on the their website.
Old December 9th, 2013, 5:48 PM
CF Veteran

I Just looked at my Window sticker. . I wasn't sure if I had 1lz or 2lz.

It's a 2lz.

Total with options&destination charge was 39660.

Black Friday deal week saw me starting at ~37500.

GM card max redemption was surprisingly 1500. Had 16xx in points remaining. . . Down from 4,500 as I've been losing points every month for a quite a while...

I bought extended warranty too.

Originally Posted by fire556
The rest of the difference was the discount from the dealer. They actually had the car listed about $34,900 on the their website.
Old December 9th, 2013, 5:55 PM
CF Veteran

I think it's cool.

Mine is normal grill.

Just read about the add on price for that! Eek!

Originally Posted by Todd2869
Ours has the Adaptive Cruise with 20" wheels.

I have to disagree that it is not a good looking grill.

And of course if was to look away for some reason and some *** pulls in front of me that car will respond before I can.

Last edited by sledge.impy; December 9th, 2013 at 6:01 PM.
Old December 16th, 2013, 7:39 PM
CF Beginner

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jameslaz
I think the 2014 Impala is one of the best looking cars on the market today and not just in its price range or class. Every time I see it I think what a damn good looking vehicle. Thank you to the design teem at Chevy for doing this right, for getting the lines, the curves, the angles all just right.
James
James, I've had my 2LTZ in Blue Ray Metallic for three weeks now and I experience the same thoughts as you. I park it away from the crowd for the obvious reason and so I can bask in it's approaching beauty. "That's a damn good lookin' car", is a phrase which bounces around my skull several times daily. Bold yet graceful lines differentiate her from the glut of homogeneous what-names. Chevy engineers and designers kicked some serious fanny with this stunning car! It truly is one of the best-looking on the road, inside and out, at any price.
Old December 16th, 2013, 8:20 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

We truly appreciate your enthusiasm for the all new redesigned 2014 Chevy Impala! We will be sure to document your positive feedback within our system.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Quick Reply: 2014 Impala, Just a Damn Good Looking Vehicle!