Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Done with my 2014 Impala

Search this Thread

Old February 7th, 2017, 7:39 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Done with my 2014 Impala

This car has been nothing but a bug ridden lemon ever since I bought it. The latest: Wheel Bearings out in both sides of the rear. yes, it will be traded soon.
Old February 7th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

wheelbearing cost: $80
switching to Japanese: priceless
Old February 8th, 2017, 4:35 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow that's a surprise (they are good cars,) but, they ARE the first model year, so there will always be bugs.
My dad has a 14 pala, & it's been really great since Day 1.
Old February 8th, 2017, 4:37 AM
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by tech2
wheelbearing cost: $80
switching to Japanese: priceless
(either I'm missing something, or that makes no sense)
Old February 8th, 2017, 4:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

maybe you are to young to get it...ask your parents.
Old February 12th, 2017, 12:36 AM
CF Junior Member

I didn't get past the build and configure section on the website tonight. Black only interior? Nah. I got stuck with that on my Silverado 2500. That was bad enough. Not going to have it in my car, especially with the top trim package.
Old February 21st, 2017, 8:06 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by RickInKy
This car has been nothing but a bug ridden lemon ever since I bought it. The latest: Wheel Bearings out in both sides of the rear. yes, it will be traded soon.
Hello RickInKy.

This is certainly not something we like to hear, and we apologize for this wheel bearing concern with your Impala. The experience of our customers is of the utmost importance to us, as we value your feedback and strive to exceed your expectations. To clarify, has your dealership repaired your vehicle yet? We would be more than willing to provide an additional layer of assistance as you work with your dealership. If that is of interest, please send our team a private message.

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old February 27th, 2022, 3:50 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
Hello RickInKy.

This is certainly not something we like to hear, and we apologize for this wheel bearing concern with your Impala. The experience of our customers is of the utmost importance to us, as we value your feedback and strive to exceed your expectations. To clarify, has your dealership repaired your vehicle yet? We would be more than willing to provide an additional layer of assistance as you work with your dealership. If that is of interest, please send our team a private message.

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care
I also have a 2014 Impala that has had nothing but issues for the past 4 years. I think I have finally thrown in the towel after my electrical system and speakers stopped working. I worked at GM for 4 years and have a GM loyal family, but after this experience I don’t think I’ll ever buy GM again. The car hit 60k miles and started to fall apart. Completely unacceptable.