Finally! a recall on the traction control,stabilitrack, throttle shut down problem!! - Page 5 - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Finally! a recall on the traction control,stabilitrack, throttle shut down problem!!

CF Beginner

October 29th, 2016, 4:10 PM   #41  
Please Help!!

I have an 03 Chevy Impala. My traction control comes on with the abs light so I had it checked and fixed at the Chevrolet dealership and so far had the barrings replaced on the driver side and they also did something to the speed sensor, thought everything was fine but come to find out my tractions control & abs light comes on. When I reverse or go from any stop it is constantly throwing the abs n TC off. Had auto zone check and some of the codes they didn't know. Took it to a auto shop but I can't afford the fix for my car.. This is not the first time I've heard of ppls sensors getting thrown off.. Please Help.
Thank you,
Lisa

CF Beginner

January 7th, 2017, 6:25 PM   #42  
Help

Posted By: Chevrolet Customer Service Hi JimK,

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, JimK. If needed we'll gladly go over any details concerning recalls for your vehicle.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
I need this to it just happened to me

CF Beginner

February 28th, 2017, 9:54 AM   #43  
Posted By: Chevrolet Customer Service Hi JimK,

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, JimK. If needed we'll gladly go over any details concerning recalls for your vehicle.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Does this TSB apply to other models? Our 2008 Avalanche is flashing all of the same lights with reduced power, shaking and smoking on start.

Search this Thread
Sponsors