Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Headlight Retaining Clip - Plastic Sliding Clip Holding Light Housing In Place. Help!

Search this Thread

Old February 11th, 2009, 3:46 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Headlight Retaining Clip - Plastic Sliding Clip Holding Light Housing In Place. Help!

Hi everyone. I was going to change my front Turn Signals as they look like they are getting bad. Well, when I went to take the headlight housing retaining clips out, one of the clips broke at the top. Thankfully the clip is still stuck in place. It is the clip on the inside under the plastic cover, not the one closest to the outside. I am trying to locate a new clip for it and buy a few extra as spares but seem to be having trouble. Can anyone tell me what the OEM part number is for it? I have a couple links below to what I believe is the clip but I am not sure which one is it or if either of them are it. It sure looks like it. Can any of you take a look at that link and tell me if that is it? I have a 2003 Impala LS. Help!

http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/GM_...r_p/a19486.htm

http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/GM_...n_p/a20864.htm

Thanks, DeHartShadow

Last edited by DeHartShadow; February 11th, 2009 at 3:49 AM.
Old February 11th, 2009, 4:07 AM
CF Junior Member

Red face

Never mind. LOL I am an idiot. I pulled one off my car and checked for a # and matched it up. It is the first link. The OEM number on it is 10298115. I thought it might be the other as the other is white like the ones on my car. So, I figured it out. Gee, I helped myself on here. hahaha Yes, I know... I am a dork at times. Thanks all!
Old February 11th, 2009, 1:29 PM
Impala Super Moderator

EDIT: I see you got it now
Old February 15th, 2009, 3:31 AM
CF Junior Member

Wink

I got my clips to hold my headlight housing in place and I am good to go. $7.00 + Shipping for 10 of them too. If anyone needs just about any type of clip or fastener for their car, I recommend the site below. They did great with me.... great price and fast shipping. They have lots of other stuff too.

http://www.clipsandfasteners.com
Old March 26th, 2014, 12:47 PM
CF Beginner

Default Headlight retaining clips for 2001 Malibu.

i accidentally broke one side when i was removing the headlight. i called a service center- they stated that chevy only repairs headlamp and clips are included- theyre asking i replace the whole headlamp. but i only need the part. i went to the side that was ok- got the numbers on it- it reads like this

"C2067 T1
>PA66-GF33<"

i searched the internet- and cant seem to find a part with matching numbers. can anyone help?