Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Issues with 2012 Chevy Impala LTZ

Search this Thread

Old May 21st, 2016, 9:31 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Issues with 2012 Chevy Impala LTZ

Very sad about my 2012 Impala LTZ Currently 52740 miles, posting this prior to selling because I cant be the only one with all these issues

Things that broke before 36k warranty ran out:

Sway bar stabilizer link pin broke 3 times - I do not 4x4 my impala....

Drivers window issue, clunking loudly, forgot what fix was

After Warranty but before 40k it needed new rack, pump and lines for power steering

Since then it has had both front wheel bearings replaced to "fix" 2 separate stabilitrak issues

Note that I put the word fix in quotes because after the front driver side wheel bearing was replaced it needed a wiring harness as well to completely cure stabilitrak issue.

Currently drivers window is clunking again, there is some sort of clunk in the drive train and the transmission intermittently slips from a stop.

I dont want to, I HAVE to sell my Chev Impala LTZ.... Very Sad because I I really like the car