Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Looking for ROTM nomination

Search this Thread

Old October 5th, 2009, 12:38 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for ROTM nomination

Lets get the Impala some representation on this forum! Nominate me for November ROTM so we can see something other than lifted trucks .
Old October 5th, 2009, 5:15 PM
Super Moderator
Ride of the Month
May 2009

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gee, you sure won me over with that self serving request.
Nominate yourself.
Old October 5th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you do your reasearch there has been and Impala in the ROTM lately! Plus you have not been on here long enough to get nominated unless it is at the ROTM coordinators discretion! Mudmaniacs right Nominate yourself!
Old October 6th, 2009, 5:42 AM
Impala Super Moderator

Ive tried for ROTM 4 times and its a dull market to win. SO good luck with that. Impala representation? I think ive done a good enough job in that area.
Old October 6th, 2009, 7:43 AM
CF Junior Member

Wow didnt realize I had offended anyone... All I was looking for was some exposure... even though your prestigious ROTM gets a whopping 37 votes each month. Sorry I do not have a lifted off road truck, or an impala with LED Interior lights, but I certainly qualify for a nomination:

To be eligible to compete in the ROTM, you must meet the following requirements:

-Must be a member for a month prior to the ROTM. (example: joined July 21st, eligible for September ROTM)- Joined SEPTEMBER 2009, looking for NOVEMEBER nomination
-Must have made at least 4 posts per month over the past two months prior to the ROTM OR at least 10 in the first month of membership for members joined only one month beforehand. - Average >1 post per day
-Must have a post count of at least 13. Made 39 posts total

-Any member can nominate an eligible member's vehicle. (you may NOT nominate yourself) -Nominate by saying "I nominate BigJoe123".

Last edited by 07SSport; October 6th, 2009 at 8:19 AM.
Old October 6th, 2009, 1:09 PM
Impala Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 07SSport
Wow didnt realize I had offended anyone... All I was looking for was some exposure... even though your prestigious ROTM gets a whopping 37 votes each month. Sorry I do not have a lifted off road truck, or an impala with LED Interior lights, but I certainly qualify for a nomination:

To be eligible to compete in the ROTM, you must meet the following requirements:

-Must be a member for a month prior to the ROTM. (example: joined July 21st, eligible for September ROTM)- Joined SEPTEMBER 2009, looking for NOVEMEBER nomination
-Must have made at least 4 posts per month over the past two months prior to the ROTM OR at least 10 in the first month of membership for members joined only one month beforehand. - Average >1 post per day
-Must have a post count of at least 13. Made 39 posts total

-Any member can nominate an eligible member's vehicle. (you may NOT nominate yourself) -Nominate by saying "I nominate BigJoe123".
I dont see that you offended anyone, im just stating the point. Grandparents drive Impalas so they wont get alot of love here no matter what you do, you want impala love..go to www.naioa.com

Your new...no one knows you, give it time.
And let me get this straight, you just posted pics in your garage today and your already complaining that you cant get a nomination?
Old October 6th, 2009, 2:26 PM
Super Moderator
Ride of the Month
May 2009

The only problem I had is that your very 1st post was to announce that you had pics in your garage and for everyone to check it out and comment. Then you post a thread asking for a nomination. Just my thinking, but I think that that would have come on it's own in time. Besides Gwampa has nominated you so it will be up to Mike to decide if you are eligible.
Old October 6th, 2009, 4:59 PM
Impala Super Moderator

I think ill put some paypal money on the line says you wont win. nothing personal.
Old October 7th, 2009, 7:07 AM
Super Moderator
Ride of the Month
May 2009

Let's go ahead and nominate Gwampa, HotSauce and 07SSport, that would be 3 Impalas. Then we will see who wins. I love Impalas and have no problem voting for one, but I am one who tends to look at mechanical mods more so than interior tuning.
Old October 7th, 2009, 7:50 AM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by mudmaniac
The only problem I had is that your very 1st post was to announce that you had pics in your garage and for everyone to check it out and comment.

My first post? Why dont you check the depths of this impala forum and look at where my first post was. I have made input to almost every recent question that I could help with. Hell I didnt even put up a garage till I had 35 posts.

And no one is complaining about not getting a nomination... But to be frank I think its apparent that there really isnt MUCH activity on here for impalas... All I was trying to do was spark some up. Dont really see too much harm in that. I wasnt stepping on anyones toes by doing so, but I proceded to get a number of insults.

Sauce, I obviously didnt see that you were nominated several times. And again, I was not trying to be an ***.

Quick Reply: Looking for ROTM nomination