Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Looking for ROTM nomination

Search this Thread

Old October 7th, 2009, 8:23 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HotSauce6226
I think ill put some paypal money on the line says you wont win. nothing personal.

Of course I wont... 25% of the voter turnout has already bashed me on this thread!!! hahaha
Old October 7th, 2009, 8:25 AM
Impala Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mudmaniac
Let's go ahead and nominate Gwampa, HotSauce and 07SSport, that would be 3 Impalas. Then we will see who wins. I love Impalas and have no problem voting for one, but I am one who tends to look at mechanical mods more so than interior tuning.
Which Impala would you like to see since I own 2?
The red one thats flashy with rims and beat, or the Supercharged SS Indy that has 4 grand under the hood?
Your pick
Old October 7th, 2009, 8:29 AM
Impala Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 07SSport
My first post? Why dont you check the depths of this impala forum and look at where my first post was. I have made input to almost every recent question that I could help with. Hell I didnt even put up a garage till I had 35 posts.

And no one is complaining about not getting a nomination... But to be frank I think its apparent that there really isnt MUCH activity on here for impalas... All I was trying to do was spark some up. Dont really see too much harm in that. I wasnt stepping on anyones toes by doing so, but I proceded to get a number of insults.

Sauce, I obviously didnt see that you were nominated several times. And again, I was not trying to be an ***.
Your right there isnt much activity for Impalas on here, It mostly comes from me. I took myself out of nomination last month because its a market I wont win. And seeing that trucks are easier and cheaper to mod, its a hard market. Hell I dont even vote for myself even if I think my car looks best.
Take my new car...
2004 Chevy Impala SS Indy Edition...4088 ever made
Window tint is the only visable mod.....Open the doors and pop the hood.....WHOLE different story.
Old October 7th, 2009, 9:46 AM
Super Moderator
Ride of the Month
May 2009

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HotSauce6226
Which Impala would you like to see since I own 2?
The red one thats flashy with rims and beat, or the Supercharged SS Indy that has 4 grand under the hood?
Your pick
For my taste I would suggest the SS.
Old October 7th, 2009, 9:53 AM
Super Moderator
Ride of the Month
May 2009

07SSport, I admit I was wrong about your past post but not about the nature of this one. If you compete I will give an honest vote based on the vehicle and not the owner.
Old October 7th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator
ROTM Coordinator

Wow, what a fun thread.

Why dont we take all this ROTM energy and nominate some vehicles

In my mind everyone has valid opinions here, and thank you guys, we are trying to make the ROTM better here and this discussion educates me in ways we need to tune up the ROTM. Its possible that we will have themed contests, impalas for example, suv's trucks, etc.. in the future, the main issue now is we need to get more votes & nominations in to make that possible. The contest is slowly growing and we have done this less than a year here.
Old October 7th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Impala Super Moderator

Go to www.pfyc.com
Fill out for IOTM
Old October 7th, 2009, 12:19 PM
CF Junior Member

In all honesty I am quite embarassed about this whole ordeal. Having only been on here for a little over a month, I supposed you could say that I was unfamiliar with the ROTM "etiquette." To ask publiclly for a nomination was the wrong move. But trust that my intentions were good and not self-centered. I truly would like to get more Impala owners ACTIVE on this forum, and I think to do that they need to see some Impala representation... and again I did not see Sauce's MULTIPLE past nominations.

I apologize again for acting in a way not suited to forum etiquette... it was an honest mistake.. My first week on this site I was shocked that there were not many garages for recent impalas... or any impalas for that matter, so I guess I was excited to get one up.

Last edited by 07SSport; October 7th, 2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old October 7th, 2009, 12:21 PM
CF Junior Member

And Sauce... I would love to see some pics of that Indy. I have seen several but none that were modified/enhanced.
Old October 7th, 2009, 1:59 PM
Super Moderator
Ride of the Month
May 2009

Originally Posted by 07SSport
In all honesty I am quite embarassed about this whole ordeal. Having only been on here for a little over a month, I supposed you could say that I was unfamiliar with the ROTM "etiquette." To ask publiclly for a nomination was the wrong move. But trust that my intentions were good and not self-centered. I truly would like to get more Impala owners ACTIVE on this forum, and I think to do that they need to see some Impala representation... and again I did not see Sauce's MULTIPLE past nominations.

I apologize again for acting in a way not suited to forum etiquette... it was an honest mistake.. My first week on this site I was shocked that there were not many garages for recent impalas... or any impalas for that matter, so I guess I was excited to get one up.
Works for me, and I'll try not to be such a grouchy old man.

Quick Reply: Looking for ROTM nomination