Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Reverse Lights Wiring Diagram

Search this Thread

Old April 21st, 2010, 6:03 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reverse Lights Wiring Diagram

Does anybody know where I can find the Reverse Lights Wiring Diagram for a 2003 Impala? I'm specifically looking for the location of the back-up light switch if anyone could clue me in on the location of it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 9:11 AM
Impala Super Moderator

What you got going on?
Old April 25th, 2010, 1:11 PM
CF Beginner

I bought a double din for my car and it came with a free back up camera. I have it installed now though. About an hour of wire chasing and I figured it out.
Old November 4th, 2017, 2:09 PM
CF Beginner

Default Back up Camara wiring

Originally Posted by jtpatrick
I bought a double din for my car and it came with a free back up camera. I have it installed now though. About an hour of wire chasing and I figured it out.

so I just ordered a double din also and was wondering if you hooked the wires up right by the bulb or where did you connect your Camara wires to I have an 03 impala and am trying to figure out the best place to spice it in at
Old November 4th, 2017, 2:11 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by jtpatrick
[QUOTE=Kyle Crea;346865]so I just ordered a double din also and was wondering if you hooked the wires up right by the bulb or where did you connect your Camara wires to I have an 03 impala and am trying to figure out the best place to spice

so I just ordered a double din also and was wondering if you hooked the wires up right by the bulb or where did you connect your Camara wires to I have an 03 impala and am trying to figure out the best place to spice it in at