Go Back   Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Current Chevrolet Car Models > Impala
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2007, 09:16 AM

Default Service Tire Monitor System light

keeps coming on. I bought 2006 Impala 08/04/07 and love the car. Dealership service dept has had car 5 times now for this problem. Although they say it's fixed each time, apparently they can't figure out the problem. Anyone else with same problem, ideas, suggestions?
Register today for free or log-in if already registered to remove this ad!
Old 09-21-2007, 03:21 PM

Default RE: Service Tire Monitor System light

Ihave a 2006 Impala LT3. The tire pressure monitering system and the remote door locks work off the same receiver. I had mine in several times, and they finally replaced the receiver under the dash, there should be a TSB on it, it is a common problem with newer Impalas. It now works fine. Good luck.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:24 PM
CF Senior Member

like mentioned above. have them look into that module.
if youre also having problems on the range of the remote- this module change should fix it.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:55 AM

Having the TPMS sensor replaced like some of the others mentioned, should fix it, but, it more than likely will not. I am a member of an Impala specific forum and lots of '06 and up models are having this problem. However, after having the sensor replaced sooner or later it goes out again. I had my antanae, TPMS, and remotes replaced and I'm still having issues with my keyless entry system not working unless I'm right on top of the car. It's rediculous.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:47 AM
CF Beginner

I have a 2010 impala and this message appeared after I got a flat tire and had a new tire put on. Do you believe it is a similar problem. thx.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Official GM Rep

GMLouisFischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremdawg View Post
I have a 2010 impala and this message appeared after I got a flat tire and had a new tire put on. Do you believe it is a similar problem. thx.
gremdawg,

It may be sensor related. Where did you have the new tire put on?

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old 03-19-2014, 12:17 PM
CF Beginner

Default 2010 Chevy Impala Tire monitor system

My boyfriend has a 2010 Chevy Impala LT he can't seem to get the tire problem fixed it only comes on from the back tire the light comes on then goes out on it's own. The dash board says Service TIre Monitor System.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:57 PM
Official GM Rep

GMLouisFischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie14 View Post
My boyfriend has a 2010 Chevy Impala LT he can't seem to get the tire problem fixed it only comes on from the back tire the light comes on then goes out on it's own. The dash board says Service TIre Monitor System.
Hey there,

I will be glad to look into your boyfriend's concern. Please feel free to have him send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com if our assistance is needed. In the email please have him include your forum name, his full contact information, VIN, current mileage, and the name of his dealership. I look forward to helping!

Kristen A.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 03-19-2014, 03:57 PM

Tags
06, 2006, 2007chevyimpalatirepressuremoniteringsystem, chevy, delete, equinox, impala, monitor, monitoring, pressure, problems, service, ss, system, tire