Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Questions: Buy a Chevy Impala or an alternative one (you suggest)

Old January 25th, 2013, 1:20 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions: Buy a Chevy Impala or an alternative one (you suggest)

hi,
I'd like to find a new car that is much better than my old Ford.
Do you think that a Chevy Impala would be a nice purchase?
Any good alternatives you can advise?
Where can I buy the vehicles?
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Erick-ba,

The Chevrolet Impala would be a nice vehicle. What are you looking for in a vehicle? Are there any options you must have? Will you be towing? Will this be a family vehicle?

I also encourage you to check out http://gmcertified.com and http://chevrolet.com for additional vehicle information and availabilities.

I would be happy to assist you further, please feel free to contact me privately.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old January 26th, 2013, 1:45 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A Chevy Impala would be a good Choice!
This vehicle is affordable to own, it also offers plenty of creature comforts that make long trips fly by with relative ease. The standard features of the vehicle include rear and curtain airbags, stability control, belt pretensioners for the front seats, four wheel anti lock brakes and front and side impact.
The one place I know you can check the prices is chevyimpalaburlington.com.
This car provides a tremendous level of comfort and economy for a vehicle of this type.