Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

We Went Ahead And ...

Search this Thread

Old December 20th, 2013, 6:47 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We Went Ahead And ...

... leased a 2014 Impala 2LTZ. Frankie is being leased because the miles will be low (he'll only be used for A] carting the parents around and B] extreme foul weather). He is the replacement for Elizabeth, our 2004 Jaguar X-Type, which was beginning to go the way of all Jaguars. Elizabeth had replaced Lindsey, our beloved 1999 Chrysler 300M, so Frankie is somewhat of a return for us to a big American front-wheel drive car with a V6.

The exterior color is Blue Ray Metallic and the interior is Jet Black/Mojave, with "leather-appointed" seat trim. I appreciate all the help and context that this forum provided as we made our decision.

Why Frankie, you ask? As I'm sure many of you know, the launch commercial for the 2014 Impala used Frank Sinatra's Fly Me To The Moon, so Frankie was an easy and quick choice.
Attached Thumbnails We Went Ahead And ...-frankietheimpala.jpg