Malibu Another long running GM name, the Malibu has overcome many changes to be one of the top mid size sedans heading into its eight generation.

Chevrolet Malibu
This area is for FWD models 1997 and newer
Platform: N-, Epsilon, Epsilon II.

Now what? I replaced blend doors (left & right side) STILL NO AIR.. NOW>>>>>

Old May 31st, 2012, 7:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Now what? I replaced blend doors (left & right side) STILL NO AIR.. NOW>>>>>

Hi,

I'm on such a tight budget and a caretaker for my 84 year old Dad. I need this air fixed, as he can't be out in the heat with his breathing issues. I replaced the blend door actuator behind the glove box (2004 Chevy Malibu Base model) and the one on the drivers side as well. The issue was the AC worked on the passenger side and that half of the center console. I put the one in behind the glove box and that didn't fix it, what it did do, was goober up the fan (dash blew feet and feel blew dash). My Dad told me to put in the one on the driver side. I did ... what IT did do, was correct the fan issue but now I don't have ANY AC... just blows warm air (outside air I think)

Please help if you can. Like I said, I may be a woman, but I'm trying to fix this and need some guidance and suggestions please. What should I do next?

Thank you so much.
Old June 1st, 2012, 8:55 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I reccomend you buy a service manual at this site, thats where I got my wiring diagrams for my zr2 s10 4x4

www.carboagez.com

they have a phone you can call and ask for what you need, or they have an email. Either way they are quick to respond and ship quick so you can get a service manual and get your baby back on the road.