dash lights in 2004 malibu not working - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Current Chevrolet Car Models > Malibu

Malibu Another long running GM name, the Malibu has overcome many changes to be one of the top mid size sedans heading into its eight generation.

Chevrolet Malibu
This area is for FWD models 1997 and newer
Platform: N-, Epsilon, Epsilon II.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Default dash lights in 2004 malibu not working

whenever my headlights come on at night, my dashlights and stereo lights go out. I used to be able to change the fuse, and they would come back on. But that doesn't seem to work anymore, any suggestions?

Old 07-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator
Professional Mechanic
Default RE: dash lights in 2004 malibu not working

Look for a short somewhere. Also try removing the radio and trying the lights. The radio may have an internal fault and be pulling down the circuit

If you have a question, ask it in the forums. I will no longer be answering questions sent to my email.