OLD - Member Group & Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special discounts and group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Chevrolet forum members

Search this Thread

Old July 26th, 2009, 2:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Chevrolet forum members

***NEW PROMOTION***

NEW and CURRENT customers have a chance to win a FREE HID kit by joining FACEBOOK GROUP: hidextra.com !
Details will be posted on the group page!

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.

I will be overseas for the month of September but will still respond to all online inquiries. If you need immediate assistance, please call 860-821-8212 between 10am-4pm PST (Mon-Fri). Thank you very much!

Hi all, I am here to offer technical support related to HID lighting regardless if it's our HID system. We have years of experience in HID Lighting Industry.

For technical support either PM me or call me at 860-821-8212 ask for Michelle.
( office hr 10-4pm PST Time M-F)

$60.00 Shipped - Sales tax included !!
Our HID conversion kit comes with 2x Digital Ballasts, 2 x HID Bulbs, 2 Wire harness, 2 Double adhesive pads, and Wire ties.

TWO YEARS WARRANTY!!
Waterproof!!

$60.00 per kit only applies to the following bulb sizes:
H1, H3, H4 (Low HID/High halogen), H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13 (Low HID/High halogen), 880,881, 886, 889, 893, 894, 896, 898, 899, 9003 (Low HID/High halogen), 9004 (Low HID/High halogen), 9005, 9006, 9007 (Low HID/High halogen), 9008 (Low HID/High halogen), 9140, 9145.

$90.00 for dual beam HID (Bi-Xenon)
Dual Bi-Xenon available bulb size:
H4, H13, 9003, 9007, 9008

Bulb size info can searched from:
OSRAM SYLVANIA - Replacement Guide - Start

Color temperature are offered in:
3000K (Lumen output - 4000 lm) - Golden yellow
5000K (Lumen output - 3250 lm) - White with yellowish tint
6000K (Lumen output - 3000 lm) - Diamond white
8000K (Lumen output - 2800 lm) - White with blue tint
10000K (Lumen output - 2600 lm) - Blue
12000K (Lumen output - 2400 lm) - Deep Blue

Shipping : 3~4 days.

A reminder, before making the payments please confirm all information for your order.
Make sure the bulb size and bulb color is correct.
Most importantly make sure the SHIPPING ADDRESS on your payment receipt is the correct address before submitting the payment. This would avoid unnecessary delays.

Please place your order here : WWW.HIDEXTRA.COM
Coupon code: HID kit: "chevysp-k" ($15off HID kit from online price)
Ballast, bulb, and accessories Coupon Code: "tenpercentoff-k" (10% OFF)

Use the above coupon code when checking out to receive the special offer I'm offering to all Chevroletforum.com members.

THE PROMOTION IS BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED WHEN THE PROMOTION IS OVER. (ACT FAST WHILE SUPPLY LASTS)

Please note: the coupon code is only valid for one HID kit per transaction. For 2 HID kit orders you'll require to process each HID kit as a single order in order to receive discount on all orders.

Gallery :

Last edited by hidextra.com; October 30th, 2009 at 4:07 PM.
Old July 26th, 2009, 2:31 AM
Former Sponsor

I would love to answer some questions that have been brought up so that you can know more about our company and our HID conversion Kits.

1.) Flickering issue: ***Let's recap that we have a special wiring that bypasses the computer and the power to the HID so that the electric flow is more stable therefore no flickering will occur.

2.) What all does your 2 year waranty cover? *** The 2 year warranty covers all kits and it's parts, so if you ever encounter any parts that either dies out or defective, we will replace them for you, no questions ask. (eg. if your bulb dies out, send us back the bad bulb, we send another good one out to you)

3.)
How long have you been in business? *** We have been in business for 6 years and since we own our own manufacturer, we guarantee quality and are able to give you the lowest price and one stop customer service without any middleman.

4.)
I need bixenon.. what is the price for those in 10,000K? The price for the B-Xenon Kit is $90 after the special $15 off (COUPON CODE: fspecial-m) price is the same for all color temperatures.

5.)
Do you have any pictures of the light output on the road at the different color temperatures?

6.)
Do you have any provisions for a group buy price? *** Yes, our level of group buy
is 5 or 10 kits, please call 1-860-821-8212 for pricing (Ask for Michelle)
(REQUIREMENTS for Group buy)
a.) All Kits must be paid in full
b.) All Kits must be shipped to one address only
c.) Billing and Shipping Address must be the same and within the United States
only.

Please let me know if I am missing any of your questions and I'll be more than happy to answer them for you. Thank you for your interest in HIDextra.com

Best Regards
Michelle

Old July 26th, 2009, 2:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Reviews from other HIDextra.com Customers! ^_^

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lighting/430327-hidextra-com-hid-review.html
http://www.scionlife.com/forums/view...7391&start=460
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2562561
http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725257
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=849587&page=3
http://www.mbworld.org/forums/group-...d-members.html
http://mustangforums.com/forum/musta...id-review.html

Last edited by hidextra.com; July 27th, 2009 at 4:28 PM.
Old July 27th, 2009, 4:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Reminder notice for Shipping information:
We ship USPS priority mail for all shipment with tracking # (usually takes 3-4 business days after shipment date)

1.) For all orders placed before 3pm PST Mon-Fri, orders will be shipped SAME business day
2.) All orders after 3pm PST, orders will be shipped NEXT business days (weekend orders will be shipped Monday)

Thank you for all your support and business!
Old July 28th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Orders placed today before 3pm PST have been shipped. Thank you!
Old July 29th, 2009, 1:39 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I spread your name out to a couple of my co-workers. They seem to be pleased and noted very fast shipping. Just wanted to add that in for curious possible customers.

I'll let you know when I get my stuff together.
Old July 29th, 2009, 2:47 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for your support and business!

Michelle

Originally Posted by OnDaGround
I spread your name out to a couple of my co-workers. They seem to be pleased and noted very fast shipping. Just wanted to add that in for curious possible customers.

I'll let you know when I get my stuff together.
Old July 29th, 2009, 2:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Dear All,

For those of you who had trouble going to our website and ordering last night, we apologize for the sudden maintenance that occurred and wasn't able to notify you in time.

Our website and email are all up and running now, please try your order again, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me @ info@hidextra.com.
Thank you for your support and understanding!

Michelle
Old July 30th, 2009, 7:03 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hidextra.com
Thanks for your support and business!

Michelle
Yesterday he was putting in the fog lights from the free kit you guys sent him. So I told him to turn them on. They looked really good. He says he loves them. I can get a pic if anyone wants to see it. It's one thing when the manufacturer has the pic and it's another when a consumer posts one.
Old July 30th, 2009, 1:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi! Yes! Please post some pictures! I believe it's the best way to show off your car and let other's see an actual example. In general, I just like pretty cars with pretty eyes, THanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by OnDaGround
Yesterday he was putting in the fog lights from the free kit you guys sent him. So I told him to turn them on. They looked really good. He says he loves them. I can get a pic if anyone wants to see it. It's one thing when the manufacturer has the pic and it's another when a consumer posts one.

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Chevrolet forum members