OLD - Member Group & Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special discounts and group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount

Search this Thread

Old June 20th, 2012, 11:55 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must admit that Peragon has amazed me and my cover has not even arrived yet. I am expecting it tomorrow or at the latest by Friday on Fedex but the customer service is unbelievable. Just as promised, I received a PM regarding a discount and I must say that I am very happy with the way Rodger from Peragon helped me. Even after the discount date in this thread, he made me a nice offer. What more could you ask for from a company! I am very impressed and I hope the cover is as good as their customer service!!!
Old June 20th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Former Sponsor

Thank you ljrome!
Old June 21st, 2012, 7:53 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by ljrome
I must admit that Peragon has amazed me and my cover has not even arrived yet. I am expecting it tomorrow or at the latest by Friday on Fedex but the customer service is unbelievable. Just as promised, I received a PM regarding a discount and I must say that I am very happy with the way Rodger from Peragon helped me. Even after the discount date in this thread, he made me a nice offer. What more could you ask for from a company! I am very impressed and I hope the cover is as good as their customer service!!!

I have to agree with this as well. Only thing i need to get use to is the black rails getting hott when she is in the sun.
Chad Carson - Asst. Chief / Fire Marshal

Last edited by Fire05Duramax; June 25th, 2012 at 8:00 AM.
Old June 24th, 2012, 10:06 PM
CF Beginner

Well, the cover is installed! I am more than pleased with my Peragon cover! I did the install in only about 2 hours with a friend's help. The cover looks awesome on my truck. My dad is beginning to regret his Roll and Lock cover a little now after seeing the Peragon. I have already recommended the cover to my neighbor. We got a good rain today and the cover did not leak. There was a little water that dripped in through holes in the stake pockets so I need to get something to cover those holes. I plan on putting some tie down hooks in the stake pockets, which will cover the holes. Other than that, there were no leaks. Here are some pictures.

Name:  527701_438170639537272_767782044_n.jpg
Views: 1152
Size:  104.7 KB
Name:  525834_438169369537399_1689547400_n.jpg
Views: 1193
Size:  89.3 KB
Name:  181484_438104599543876_102842141_n.jpg
Views: 1074
Size:  109.0 KB
Name:  303689_438103572877312_208211855_n.jpg
Views: 1058
Size:  112.1 KB

Last edited by ljrome; June 24th, 2012 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Links instead of photos!
Old June 25th, 2012, 9:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Congrats on a job well done and thanks for the post and pics! We really appreciate the time it took to share your opinion.
Old September 19th, 2012, 9:58 AM
CF Beginner

I'm new to the Chevy forum and am looking for a rollup cover for my new 2012 Silverado short bed Crew Cab truck. Does anyone have a Peragon rollup that lives in a cold climate? How does it operate when there is snow or ice covering the truck and you clean it off the cover. Does the ice get inside the mechanism and prevent it from operating it? I'm not too concerned with rain, but ice freezing things up is a concern as I will need to open the cover.
Old September 19th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi MikeSilverado!

Thank you for your interest in the Peragon cover! Hopefully someone will respond to your question. In the meantime, feel free to call me and I'd be happy to help you with any questions you might have. 877-473-7246 x71.
Old September 19th, 2012, 11:15 AM
CF Beginner

Rodger, Peragon is based in Minnesota (Bemidji, Minnesota), can you tell me if ice is a problem (getting into the workings of the cover and preventing it from working)?
Also, I noticed a discount or coupon on this site. Is the discount still available?

Regards,
MikeSilverado
Old September 19th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Former Sponsor

I'd be happy to tell you what I know of our cover's operation in winter conditions and the bonus available to you.

Here's info on the bonus. http://www.peragon.com/files/forumoffer.htm

First I'll mention that our FAQ is a great place to start your research. There's lots of helpful info here.

Our cover has been designed with cold MN winters in mind. You'll find that our cover resists freezing up very effectively. Water is not trapped anywhere and therefore ice will not impede cover operation when freezing temps occur. It is important to clean off any snow from our cover before driving. This is a courtesy to others following you and it removes the weight of the snow. It is engineered to support up to 300 pounds of evenly distributed weight, like snow. When driving, there shouldn't be any weight on the cover so as to avoid the stresses of vehicle movement (G-Forces).

If freezing rain occurs, it's usually an easy process to rap on the cover to break the ice free and simply whisk it off.

Can someone else contribute your winter operation experience?

You might also find these helpful.

Again, thanks for your interest!!

Last edited by Peragon; September 19th, 2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old January 20th, 2013, 1:11 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Peragon
Thank you all for your interest in the Peragon cover!

If anyone is interested in what special offers may be available at any given time, please call us or PM me and we will explain what those are. Things change frequently and we prefer to personalize each response.

A PM was sent to ChevyFox.

Best Wishes!
I am going to get a Peragon cover for my Silverado can I get the discount?

Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount