OLD - Member Group & Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special discounts and group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount

Search this Thread

Old January 21st, 2013, 1:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b4chewn8
I am going to get a Peragon cover for my Silverado can I get the discount?
Sure thing. It's not a discount though. It's a free accessory. The following link will explain. Thank you for considering us!!

Forum Member Special Offer
Old March 7th, 2016, 9:19 PM
CF Beginner

What are the specials or offers on the peragon cover. I'm thinking about getting one for my truck.
Old March 7th, 2016, 9:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mehah32
What are the specials or offers on the peragon cover. I'm thinking about getting one for my truck.
I just sent you a PM with details on our forum member bonus offer. Thank you for your interest in a Peragon truck bed cover!
Old March 12th, 2016, 11:49 AM
CF Beginner

Any discounts on a cover going on now?
Old March 12th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by baddman204
Any discounts on a cover going on now?
A PM with details on our forum member bonus offer is on the way to you. Thank you for considering a Peragon tonneau cover!
Old July 17th, 2016, 5:15 PM
CF Beginner

Hi there. I also have the Peragon cover as one of my 2 options left to chose from. Are you still offering any deals or discounts to this forum? Thank you!
Old July 17th, 2016, 5:40 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Brandon Shaw
Hi there. I also have the Peragon cover as one of my 2 options left to chose from. Are you still offering any deals or discounts to this forum? Thank you!
I'll send you a PM with details on our forum member bonus offer. Thank you for your interest in a Peragon truck bed cover!
Old July 28th, 2016, 1:43 AM
CF Beginner

Default Question on color of the covers

My Chevy Silverado is Summit White. Will your Artic White match or am I stuck having to order the color match at additional cost? Also I am looking to buy the cover I the next week. Are there any specials at this time ?

Last edited by Dawnshift; July 28th, 2016 at 1:50 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old July 28th, 2016, 1:47 AM
CF Beginner

Default Reviews of this product seem varied

Is it true that the Paragon cover can be broken into if someone were to step on it?

Last edited by Dawnshift; July 28th, 2016 at 1:49 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old July 28th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dawnshift
My Chevy Silverado is Summit White. Will your Artic White match or am I stuck having to order the color match at additional cost? Also I am looking to buy the cover I the next week. Are there any specials at this time ?
Originally Posted by Dawnshift
Is it true that the Paragon cover can be broken into if someone were to step on it?
Our Arctic White is a "pure white" satin finish. It is not an exact match, but does coordinate very closely with factory white paint, like your Summit White. If you want a high gloss finish on your cover and an exact match, then our Paint Match would be your best bet. Our Paint Match is a full automotive base coat / clear coat process. (Our Arctic White is not metallic and does not coordinate well with pearl white like Chevy's White Diamond.)

Our cover is robust and offers peace of mind as you key lock it. Breaking into a Peragon cover will require some effort, time and noise. We've heard stories over the years from customers reporting that their Peragon cover survived an attempted break-in, including one instance where someone unsuccessfully attempted to kick the cover in. The miscreant did leave behind boot prints and some dented panels, but the cargo was safe! However, if a criminal knows there is high-value cargo inside and they have the time, they will be able to break into our cover - or any cover. A Peragon cover will deter theft, but it won't prevent it. One way to think of it is our cover is more secure than your cab, where a simple broken window or slim jim allows access.

We do have a bonus offer for forum members that I will PM to you next. Thank you for looking at a Peragon tonneau cover!

Quick Reply: Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount