OLD - Member Group & Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special discounts and group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Peragon Truck Bed Cover - ChevroletForum Member Discount

Old January 23rd, 2017, 8:29 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks!
Old March 31st, 2017, 1:10 AM
Newly Registered

Originally Posted by Peragon
Thank you for looking at a Peragon truck bed cover! A PM is on the way with details on our forum member bonus offer.
I am looking at this cover as well and would like to know what the bonus offer is.
Old April 26th, 2017, 9:00 PM
CF Beginner

Do you all like the peragon? Am considering buying one. I see there is a promo code too? Is it worth getting the clamps?
Old April 29th, 2017, 12:48 PM
CF Beginner

Default Decisions, decisions...

I'm still in the research phase, and was looking at the retrax or switchblade. Wasn't considering the Peragon based on my buddy's experience. Overall, he liked the cover, but one of the gas shocks gave out after a couple of months and he never liked opening on hot Colorado days.

Peragon's CEO (Heath) participating on this and other threads has opened up my decision space.

In the past, seems folks went with Peragon due to price (first) then the other features. Lots of complaints that seem to have gone away with changes to both design and customer service. Most folks seem to like the product in recent years. With these changes has come an increase in cost that now puts Peragon in line with it's competitors. I understand the differences in design between them, but what I haven't ever seen posted are the product design upgrades made over the years. Thicker Aluminum? Better manufacturing? As an engineer, would like to understand what went into the product that both drove customer satisfaction as well as cost (other than simple inflaction).

I've been having problems with the Peragon web site today, but was able to see some of the cost and quick description of options, but not really any visuals or rationale why they would be needed. Anyone with experience on these? Especially the tail gate weather seal?

Finally, what is the discount or offer? Curious if it would sway my decision.
Old May 10th, 2017, 3:34 PM
CF Beginner

Looking to buy and interested in the discount! Would you please PM me the info?

Thanks!
Old May 25th, 2017, 8:34 PM
CF Beginner

I am considering a Peragon Cover for my truck, are there any bonus offers available?
Old June 6th, 2017, 5:15 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Peragon
Sure thing. It's not a discount though. It's a free accessory. The following link will explain. Thank you for considering us!!

Forum Member Special Offer
Hello Peragon I've been considering getting a truck cover for a while now. And when i first saw your's I loved it but i havent bitten the bullet. I was getting ready to order this evening but I was doing one last round of reviews be i commit. Anyway I was just curous about the promo that was given out in the past. Is it still available?